• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

After shock , the alcoholic drink?? please help..

sticker

Bluelighter
Im getting a bottle of after shock this weekend.. the red kind, but a friend of mine told me that if u eat the crystals on the bottom of the bottle , that you can get crunked up off of them, personally i alwasy thought that they were just glass, and for decorartion , but latly i have been asking people and they said that you can eat them. Please help me here , can you eat them, and if you can will anything happen or not ,, thanks
sticker :0)

I believe they are sugar crystals, but no, they wont get you fucked up.. just do some shots and get mAd dRuNk0rzzzzzzz!
------------------
"I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don't care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is: 'What are they in a position to do about it?'"

Play it safe. Chase the crystals with a handful of benzos. If you get drunk, more power to you.
warning: high doses of benzos and alcohol together can kill you. Luckily, you'll probably just end up getting raped. For some of us, that might just be a good thing.

JEEEEZUS.....they are sugar crystals....and hard as FUCk to get out of the bottle....just drink the damn liquor

Remember, to hold the liquer in your mouth as long as possable. Then, after swallowing.. take a deep breath!
Jay
------------------
"Roads, where we're going we don't need any roads."
"All your K are belong to Jay"

mmmm aftershock, hehe. Yeah its just sugar crystals at the bottom, but they absorb ALOT of alcohol, one night when i was bored in my dorm i found a skinny pole and bangged all the crystals out and ate them, got pretty damn tipsy ill tell ya. haha.
my personal fav. was pouring a shot, and lighting the top of it on fire, then sucking it down fast with a straw! We called it a "Flaming Studmack" up at school. hehe. and if you get after shocks counterpart.."Avalanche" the mint drink, and light that on fire, its called a "frosty chops" cheers Mate!
smile.gif

------------------
"Do not run away; let go. Do not seek, for it will come when least expected"
-Bruce Lee