• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

After reading and getting advice for years here iam.....

Ive chewed sucked them a few times . Not the best way to get high i used to make fentanyl tea if i wanted to get a proper nod on boil the kettle pour into mug just boiling water drop patch in said water for 30 seconds add tea bag sugar milk leave the patch in amd drink wow honestly a good 12-15 hours of pure in n out of nodding very intense too

Dammit I didn't know I could do that, no chance of getting another as he only had one spare that he didn't want that type as they don't stick on his arm properly

Its no joke the withdrawls makes heroin like absolutely nothing 4 whole weeks with out a hours sleep the sweats aggitation sickness you name it 60mg diazepam or 6mg xanax , pregablin and a smoke of primo weed Didn’t do a single thing If anything made me feel worse thats one drug id never touch again

Yep I was just talking about this on another thread

Lol i get ten lorazepam a month also . Why only ten i dont know!

Why do you get lorazapam? the go to benzo in UK is diazepam and that's rarely given out, and I only get 10 zopiclone a month "as they are addictive" was buying them online because of my doctor being tight, and buying benzos as she won't give me benzos anymore, and she did prescribe 14 x 2mg every 2 months couple years ago so I told her not to bother it's a waste of time

Why do you get lorazapam? the go to benzo in UK is diazepam and that's rarely given out, and I only get 10 zopiclone a month "as they are addictive" was buying them online because of my doctor being tight, and buying benzos as she won't give me benzos anymore, and she did prescribe 14 x 2mg every 2 months couple years ago so I told her not to bother it's a waste of time
For my PTSD Amd anxiety a phsycatrist sp? Prescribed them on repeat uears ago used to go nitrazepam too but the docs stopped that afterr about a year. I think ive done it with the stash pic 😂 thanks

Dammit I didn't know I could do that, no chance of getting another as he only had one spare that he didn't want that type as they don't stick on his arm properly

Yep I was just talking about this on another thread

the bramd wasnt matrifen or similar made by actavis was they? I had the same problem swapped for sandoz brand much better thinner patches that actually stay on 😘

It was over a year ago, maybe longer the ones that ain't sticky enough lol
Sounds like the actavis ones quite thick to say they need to bend etc with youre skin. But like stated fentanyl or H never again. 16 years clean of H . More into bodybuilding i used to compete right up to my last surgery. Luckily i have a good gym set up at home while the gyms are closed 😊

I have generalised anxiety disorder, social anxiety and maybe PTSD but don't see a psychiatrist, do you pay to see one?

no its through the NHS via mental health team iam under I saw them to get a diagnosis and got ptsd anxiety and a personality disorder. Its just a label at the end of the day 🤷🏽‍♂️

no its through the NHS via mental health team

I actually asked my doctor if I got put onto the mental health team could i get valium and my doctor said no just talking therapy

I've tried counciling and cbt but I wasn't for me

But I might try again now I think it's also PTSD as that was one of the first diagnosed mental health issues after the GAD