• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin After IVing heroin got a little flushed...

siq

Bluelighter
This morning when I shot up, immediately after I got a little flushed red and face feels kinda warm. Its still lingering a little bit. The dope I've been using has been the same the last couple days so I don't think its that.
Anyone ever had this happen? I'm not that experienced in shooting up...

yeah, that's all part and parcel of the rush man. nothing to worry about.

Hey Siq. I replied to your PM but your message box was full. Delete some messages and you'll receive it.

Hey Siq. I replied to your PM but your message box was full. Delete some messages and you'll receive it.
okay i will...hey whats with the inboxes only being able to hold like 2 messages... And u can only send one message every 3 hours wtf is with that? Its the only forum i've ever seen like that, its bullshit

Last edited:
Getting flushed is a pretty common side-effect of many opioids. When I would do large shots of heroin, I would immediately get hot, sweat dripping from my face etc. I used to have to take off all of my clothes save for my boxers.

Agreed, with it being common. I would take off all but my bra and panties, sometimes just the panties... As to not get my clothes damp. Id get red in the face for a short while. Just something that happens...

Agreed, with it being common. I would take off all but my bra and panties, sometimes just the panties... As to not get my clothes damp. Id get red in the face for a short while. Just something that happens...
That got me hard