• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine After IV crack hands numb

Ragnathebloodedge

Greenlighter
Ok i was doing real good on bupe and i relapsed on crack. i always iv. i am very safe. i use a new needle every shot and i mean every single one. i use a filter that is made to filter out a line in surgery. Not a wheel filter but probably just as good. Certainly better than cotton. I use vinegar not lemon juice.

This time after my last shot my fingers on the shot hand are tingly and numb and the opposite hand the fingers are a little tingly. I shot in the forearm, nothing new to me. The shoulder on the shot arm is hurting too but it may be partly from the motorcycle wreck and the fact i rode my bike home in a downpour tonite. The amount i had tonite was way less than normal, and the quality this time was poor compared to normal. Anyway i tossed the last 20, im done.

Does anyone have any ideas why this happened. And how long does it last. Theres no knot or bruise. Sorry for the speedy typing

Hey you probably just knicked a nerve. Should go away. I have had that so many times in the past. If it doesn't i would seek medical advice[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]