• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

After Effects of Aderrall Use

Dkn97

Greenlighter
My dog made a pretty big mistake a few days ago. I'm here hoping he will be ok and looking for an explanation as to what happened to my dog. My dog is not prescribed any ADD medicine but was able to get some. My dog had only used adderall once before and it was a 10 mg dose IR. My dog had no issues then and experienced no noticeable comedown and slept wonderful that night. However, a few days ago my dog had many things to study for and decided to take one 20 mg IR at 4:30. My dog could easily feel the effects and was being productive as he had his previous time taking the medication. However, at 6:15 he decided to take another. He didn't notice too much of an increase in effects but was feeling wired for sure. Then, to be sure he would not crash prior to completing his studies, my dog took a 3rd pill at 7:45. After this pill had kicked in, he felt a noticeable difference in high and began to be what he believes is tweaking. After completing his studies, my dog decided he best not waste his high, so he railed one more pill around 10:00. At this point my dog felt very tweaked, had a very strong heart rate. Due to this, my dog did his best to stay calm and was able to keep his heart rate at a high, yet manageable bpm. Throughout the course of the night my dog smoked 4 bowls of marijuana from a bong to try and mellow and improve the high. Unsurprising my dog never slept a wink but did lay down with his eyes closed for a couple hours before getting up for school. At this point, my dog still felt extremely tweaked. This was around 7:15 AM. Along with the tweaking, my dog had a mild headache and chronic gas like stomach pains and uneasiness. These symptoms slowly declined throughout the day but were still apparent by the time my dog got home at 3:00p.m.. My dog then took 1 mg of alprazolam in an attempt to ease his headache, tweak feeling, and stomach pains/uneasiness. This made a noticeable impact but didn't entirely eliminate the symptoms. Throughout the rest of the day my dog took two additional doses of 1 mg alprazolam spaced out in 3&1/2 hour increments. The next day at 7:00 my dog woke up with all his symptoms gone except for a milder version of his stomach pains. He went the entire day with no medication but decided at 3:00 that another 1 mg of alprazolam should finish off the symptoms. He was correct. Now my dog would like to know if he has done any lasting damage to his body. With the exception of the benzos, my dog has abstained from all intoxicants/drugs since taking the adderal. As a note left out from the prior account, my dog became very dehydrated over the course of the first night and never drank any fluids after 10:00 p.m. The next morning after researching how to reduce come down, my dog immediately began drinking water and eating regardless of urge not to. This seemed to help so my dog continued to remain hydrated and well nourished the next couple days. I apologize for the dissorganization and spelling/grammar errors i may of made. I also know now that my dog should never take adderall in excess of 60 mg in one day and my dog also plans to never take a dose higher than 40 mg in the future either. Any explanation, advice, or answers pertaining to this will be much appreciated.

Hi welcome to bluelight. We do not use terms like 'SWIM', 'my dog', 'my friend', etc. as this does nothing to help protect you from incrimination and it's a different site than another popular site people go to where this is apparently required.

What you are describing sounds like it was from a moderate or high dose of Adderall and it sounds as though you were not eating enough or drinking enough water and staying hydrated, and you probably had low blood sugar.

It's never good to take uppers with a dower like the benzos; but now you know this.

Have you done any damage to your body? I'm not sure? But I'm not a medical professional, and I'm not you. If it worries you that much see a doctor or medical professional.

I'm moving this to other drugs.