• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

After 10+ years, HELLO

c97521d9

Bluelighter
Late high school, I lurked here, erowid, totse, that was a lot of my more interesting education. I'm Australian, want the "perfect drug" and want to find it (if it's perfect technically, there are no downsides.) Hope it exists. After that, RCs hit the scene around 2008, I got into medicinal chemistry I'll call it, then just buying research chemicals, moderating on a few other forums over the years (Zoklet, Reddit, and Alphabay.) So I have a hell of a lot of stories and my tendency to save interesting reading had led to some VERY interesting finds. Here to help others, learn myself, chill, and get high ;)

Reactions: CFC
Hello. I was on totse2 some years ago...Better living through chemistry mostly. Welcome!

Late high school, I lurked here, erowid, totse, that was a lot of my more interesting education. I'm Australian, want the "perfect drug" and want to find it (if it's perfect technically, there are no downsides.) Hope it exists. After that, RCs hit the scene around 2008, I got into medicinal chemistry I'll call it, then just buying research chemicals, moderating on a few other forums over the years (Zoklet, Reddit, and Alphabay.) So I have a hell of a lot of stories and my tendency to save interesting reading had led to some VERY interesting finds. Here to help others, learn myself, chill, and get high ;)

Loved erowid as a teen, been lurking bluelight for quite some time as well... just recently decided I would participate more as I have gleaned so much from these forums and their ilk.

Reactions: CFC
Hello. I was on totse2 some years ago...Better living through chemistry mostly. Welcome!
First stint I never went in BLTC, it was always Bad Ideas, after a break, I was really into BLTC and modded Bad Ideas for a while. Amusing place lol

Hi @c97521d9,

I'm really curious about your time as a moderator on Alphabay. Maybe you can share some stories sometime.

Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Bluelight :)

Hi @c97521d9,

I'm really curious about your time as a moderator on Alphabay. Maybe you can share some stories sometime.

Let us know if you have any questions, otherwise enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Bluelight :)
I'm actually thinking over telling a bit of a story, a raid in Australia that was never made public, including how the AFP and friends ran their sting

Nice to meet you C957521d9! Look forward to hearing a few of your stories. I've been lurking on a lot of these forums that you have frequented for the past decade.

Nice to meet you C957521d9! Look forward to hearing a few of your stories. I've been lurking on a lot of these forums that you have frequented for the past decade.
If you spent any decent time on Zoklet I'll et my nuts you'd recognise my old username. Actually not the nuts, I want then.