• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Afraid someone got ripped off, could use some advice.

can you describe the smell? vinegar?

I would describe the smell of BTH like Barbecue Sauce mixed with vinegar and lit on fire. It's an unmistakable smell once you know it.

and again we are just purely speculating don't take this as an ID or diagnosis
It does not smell like BTH normally does. It barely has any smell at all. Ya its all just speculation until I am able to get the testing supplies in. There is a VERY light vinegar scent, and it has a little bit of stickiness to it. However even holding it in your hand it will maintain its shape and does not get any stickier. Its certainly very strange. I am very curious at this point to do some more definitive testing.

Lol yes black tar. And that makes sense im in cali. Unfortunately you can easily fake the black out here. Hell if you boil some Pepsi in a pot and put it in the freezer its identicle.

Lol yes black tar. And that makes sense im in cali. Unfortunately you can easily fake the black out here. Hell if you boil some Pepsi in a pot and put it in the freezer its identicle.

yeah, I lived in cali for 9 years - this was when I first moved out there and scored from some friend of a friend of some random dude I met at a bar. Totally ripped off, smoked the entire piece and didn't get high. I think I was in Anaheim that time.

later on I found better plugs

yeah, I lived in cali for 9 years - this was when I first moved out there and scored from some friend of a friend of some random dude I met at a bar. Totally ripped off, smoked the entire piece and didn't get high. I think I was in Anaheim that time.

later on I found better plugs
Where in ca?

And can you crush it between your fingers
Some pieces are very easily crushed, but most of it is rock hard, unable to break it without using a tool.
What happens when you boil it
It is VERY water soluble and will completely dissolve in water with a little time or with minimal heat. The water is VERY dark. I have put it away for the time being until I get my testing supplies in. I hope that there is some 6-MAM in it, and can simply use some muriatic acid and purify it. However until I have supplies there is not really much to do. Luckily, I was able to get something else so I am not hurting so badly that I cant even work with it. If I had not been able to do that by this point I would be bed ridden, with little chance of ever getting out of it. I react differently than most people do with opiates, but there is certainly something wrong with this stuff. I figure it has had major adulterants added to it, if it contains any opiate derived ingredients at all.

I assume you tried contacting the seller? What did they say? Do you know anybody who knows the seller? Do you know where the seller lives? Have you gone down this avenue? If somebody ripped me off for 6k they would not get off scott free.

I assume you tried contacting the seller? What did they say? Do you know anybody who knows the seller? Do you know where the seller lives? Have you gone down this avenue? If somebody ripped me off for 6k they would not get off scott free.
We have had contact through my courier, they were not the only one who bought this stuff, and apparently put there entire nut into buying it. Other people are complaining and returning there product. Since I have the knowledge and the means to work with the product they have asked me to see if there is anything I can do to fix it. I will be getting something else when the seller is able to obtain new product. I am going to take them some of the tests I ordered to ensure they are able to test things in the future. Due to the nature of the relationship I trust my courier and after hearing about what happened with the seller I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. At the moment I am hoping that there is something usable in the product that can be purified. Because of my physical limitations and geographic location there is not a whole lot that I can do. My courier was able to contact someone who had a good product, otherwise I would have lost the ability to walk by now, let alone safely work with chemicals. I am willing to believe that they were ripped off and it was not there intention to supply such a sub par product. At the end of the day I doubt I will ever know for sure, but it does seem like they are VERY anxious to see if I am able to do anything that will make it usable, and considering I never hear from them it seems plausible. I am hoping that it will not be necessary to continue to work with them, as I have been referred to another new doctor who might be able to do something. I hope that they are being legit, and will honor there agreement to replace it. However, if it does turn out they have lied to me and cheated me, I will take action about it. I have known that they take advantage of me to some degree in the past because they know my options are limited, of course what will more than likely happen is the new doctor will say like all the others " you need more pain medicine than I am allowed to prescribe" then I will be right back to where I was before, however the courier's back up supplier was expensive but the quality is significantly better.

Have you tried smoking s little on foil? I'd it's bahving all wrong you've been bumoeymy my friend. 6 grand... ouch

Have you tried smoking s little on foil? I'd it's bahving all wrong you've been bumoeymy my friend. 6 grand... ouch
I am not doing anything else with it until I get my testing supplies in, its simply not worth the risk until I know more about it. Should get everything in by the end of the week, once I do I will post all the info I gather. I appreciate the help, and would be glad to share the results I get with you :) thanks for the interest and hope you have a great day! :)

I am not doing anything else with it until I get my testing supplies in, its simply not worth the risk until I know more about it. Should get everything in by the end of the week, once I do I will post all the info I gather. I appreciate the help, and would be glad to share the results I get with you :) thanks for the interest and hope you have a great day! :)
I assume that by "testing supplies" you mean some kind of reagent test kit? That ain't gonna cut it in this case...

The way I see it you only have 1 option if you want to try and save most of your product... You need to send a sample to a real lab and get it tested by GC-MS or LC-MS. That way you'll know exactly what you have, if you're lucky you might be able to isolate your heroin from whatever else is in there, but you need to know what you have (it might not even be heroin at all).

you could probably get away with using TLC plates stained with some sort of color change reagent to look for heroin/6-MAM/morphine or fentanyl

you could probably get away with using TLC plates stained with some sort of color change reagent to look for heroin/6-MAM/morphine or fentanyl
Ya, I am going to test to make sure that it contains some opiates, and also fent. As long as it does I figure it should not be to hard to purify it so its at least usable. Thanks for the comment and the advice. I should know next week what I am working with. Preliminary testing was mixed so I am waiting for higher quality supplies to make a determination on what to do. :)

Im sure they love you for buying their gear then helping THEM by fixing it?

Dude, can you get your money back or tell them you'll tinker with it as soon as they replace it with good gear?