Affordable Laboratory Testing of your PEDs?

Lachdanan

Greenlighter
I was considering starting a nonprofit that did lab testing of PEDs, Psychedelics, Stimulants, Entactogens, and other research chemicals. Trying to gauge interest from this side of the community. I want to do for you guys more or less what DanceSafe and EcstasyData have done for the Rave and Party community - but also test for that side of the spectrum as well. I believe that there's no way to stop people from taking drugs. I also believe people have the right to know exactly what they're taking, even if they have to order it from shadier places to get it. At very least - you'll know what you're taking.

I want to do this at a reasonable price, so people can afford the service. Also looking for potential investors. If anyone has any useful input, I'd appreciate it.

It would definitely be of interest to people in the fitness community. Between manufacturers and Consumers you will have interest.

Wedinos in the UK test drugs but won't test roids now. I wanted them to test my SARMs but they rejected it. I'm thinking of sending it in as ephedrine and say it was found in my son's room so they test it.