• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Advice with codeine should i do it one more time cwe

JebJebJeb

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi so for the last 2 days ive had a little cocodomal session the first day i just took 2 normally then cwed about 5 or 6 these are 30/500 ones but i was dissapoointed so redosed again and again with a cwe a basic one because i dont want my folks to catch on to what im doing i just go downstairs fill some glasses up with some cold tapwater go up crush up pills and filtered them through my tshirt and shirt whch worked pretty well im not sure exactly how much water i should use so for the nornal 150mg is used about half a cups worlth for the bigger 300mg doses i did lastnight i used about 3times as much water which I thought would make it easier for the codeine to asorb in the water while the paracetamal gets filtered more the more water you use that was qmy assumption anyway.

So ive found codeine sort of stimulates me a biit like i stayed up all night on my ps4 wile high because i feltlike nodding off was a waste of my high and i noticed my tolerance rised quickly but I thnk in total ive done about 60 of theese tabs 4 of them swallowed normally and the rest extracted over the last two days now the reason im a bit worried are these.

I felt a little nausous last night and now well jus tmy stomach feels troubled I would'nt call it nausea actually I suspect it to be constipation but just in case I liike to be safe than sorry which leads me to my biggest main concern...

In my cwe I noticed it was very cloudy no matter how much paracetoamal i filtered (I filtered all visible amounts)obv i assumed it was just the brand or something as I filtered it through my tshirt several times but the colour stayed the same no matter what which had be very worried on the first one I drank them all slowly and I THINK all I could taste was codeine Im not sure how to describe it except a bit bitter but satisying to drink or maybethats just be.

What dose would everyone think when 300mg was my last one and only got me a little high although I can still feel it now in my slow as hell breathing but my respirory it the only effect still left from yesteraday I was thinking for my next dose I will try 440mgl

I would like some advice on the next course of action and am i filtering it properly am i about to finish off my liver etc lol I dont think but seriously do need some advice from the pros what the best thing to do the best setting for a codeine or any opiate high as well I went out a bit which I think killed my high this time Im gonna try do as little movment as possilbe anyway I am going to use the loo in a min and see if i feel any better i will update shortly...

1.5 'cups' for 300mg?!
There are so many megathreads about CWE codeine and all will tell you to use up to 3ml per pill, preferably 2ml. So 20-30ml is sufficient.

Using such a volume of water will make the filtration worthless as you are likely dissolving and consuming every bit of APAP anyway.

APAP has a solubility of 1g/70ml at 31C and 1g/150ml at 21C, whereas Codeine's solubility is 1g/2.3ml and just 1g/0.7ml at 31C and 21C respectively.

Please use the search engine as you are likely far surpassing the daily limit for APAP.
Also; Erowid CWE info
Mr Blonde's CWE Megathread.

Can you show me a link to these measurements I cant beleive I could be so stupid

Oright Sprout i took ur advice and although it looked cloudy I think i did it right also I turned the paracetomal into paste... like speed paste... dunno how but i used my tshirt to filter and at the top the paracetomal after i squeezed it sort of formed togeter