• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Advice on subetex and morphine.

philly0215

Greenlighter
Greetings all, recently I've come across SUBETEX (Without Naloxone) and been taking it for the past 5 days. 4mg - 8mg a day. Last night I took a 100mg morphine pill about 16 hours ago so my question is is it ok to take the SUBEXTEX without being forced into withdrawal? I'm starting to feel very irritated but I don't want to fuck myself up either. Thank you for your time!

Most likely not as the Morphine was likely a 12 hour formulation at that dose. Wait at least 24 hours. Start slow with 1 mg and give it two hours before deciding to dose again. 1 mg could be the difference between PWD hell or not

Most likely not as the Morphine was likely a 12 hour formulation at that dose. Wait at least 24 hours. Start slow with 1 mg and give it two hours before deciding to dose again. 1 mg could be the difference between PWD hell or not

I'm not sure if this would matter or not but before I took the morphine I havent taken any Subetex for nearly 36 hours. But sure enough I'll wait the 24 hours. I only have 7 more hours to go or so.. Thank you.