• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Advice on IV

SO, I made a shot up of some awesome H like six hours ago. I shot it, I went to get another one ready but realised I had some blood in it from the last show. A few mins later not knowing how strong the prior shot was fell asleep. Can I still shoot the second shot? I already have hep c, so it doesnt matter. But will i land in a hospital? It isnt dark its more of a tint of light reddish pink

SO, I made a shot up of some awesome H like six hours ago. I shot it, I went to get another one ready but realised I had some blood in it from the last show. A few mins later not knowing how strong the prior shot was fell asleep. Can I still shoot the second shot? I already have hep c, so it doesnt matter. But will i land in a hospital? It isnt dark its more of a tint of light reddish pink
From the blood?

I doubt it. Hep C can be cured just so you are aware.

If there are clots it could cause a stroke.

From the blood?

I doubt it. Hep C can be cured just so you are aware.

If there are clots it could cause a stroke.
No, there aren't any clots. I know better than that. I just mean it has some reddish tint to it. I am a very clean shooter. My biggest fear is endocarditis, which i know all about it. So, I am very careful.. i wont get. Yes, I know hep C is curable. I should get it, and i will. Also, I did the shot. Nothing bad so far (this was hours ago). Thanks for the response.

A coagulated shot wouldn’t cause a stroke, at worst it couldn’t make it past the capillaries in the pulmonary circulation and cause pulmonary emboli somewhere in the right lung (something that can be just as bad or worse than a stroke), that’s how I lost my lower lobe in my right lung.

As far as using the coagulated shot, don’t do it in the future, please.

I’ve had endocarditis and three open heart surgeries, a dual chamber pacemaker along with a whole host of other medical issues for doing things such as this. And you won’t know for weeks if any of that bacteria latched onto your tricuspid valve, and our body can not kill it once it has and while you sit in hell for six weeks in a LTAC on 24 hour IV antibiotics that also will almost for sure not work and sit and dwell 24 hours a day stuck in a hospital room about if you’ll wake up from the open heart surgery you’ll need in 40+ days, and prior to this it will continue to multiply and multiply until you get insanely sick as it breaks off more and more into bloodstream and starts flinging into vital organs.

Trust me, please, just don’t do it.

Last edited:
A coagulated shot wouldn’t cause a stroke, at worst it couldn’t make it past the capillaries in the pulmonary circulation and cause pulmonary emboli somewhere in the right lung (something that can be just as bad or worse than a stroke), that’s how I lost my lower lobe in my right lung.

I’ve had endocarditis and three open heart surgeries, a dual chamber pacemaker along with a whole host of other medical issues for doing things such as this. And you won’t know for weeks if any of that bacteria latched onto your tricuspid valve, and our body can not kill it once it has and while you sit in hell for six weeks in a LTAC on 24 hour IV antibiotics that also will almost for sure not work and sit and dwell 24 hours a day stuck in a hospital room about if you’ll wake up from the open heart surgery you’ll need in 40+ days, and prior to this it will continue to multiply and multiply until you get insanely sick as it breaks off more and more into bloodstream and starts flinging into vital organs.

ONce again, oit was not coagulated. Why do i feel i have to say this multiple times... IT WAS TINTED

Al

Yes, I have had it too. I knew immediately i had it. I didnt have to have surgeries or anything. Sorry to hear for you trouble. I am starting to think people dont read what I am saying. Thanks for attempting to help. Yall have a nice day. No need to respond

I read what you said my friend, carefully.

The portion about pulmonary emboli was mainly generically responding to @LadyAlkaline .

My advice remains the same, however.

Last edited:
I read what you said my friend, carefully.

The portion about pulmonary emboli was mainly generically responding to @PrincessDiz .

My advice remains the same, however.
Responding to me? Did I say something in regards to pulmonary embolism?

No, I was responding to the portion in your post about coagulated shots causing strokes (top portion of my post).

It appears I am lol. Sorry!

Edit: I fixed it :)

Last edited: