• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Advice about mephedrone

joeskeppi

Greenlighter
Hi all!

Long time lurker, seldom poster!

I was just after a bit of discussion about MCAT/Meowmeow/Whatever you cool kids are calling it.

I've taken recreational drugs for 9 years, mainly cocaine and MDMA.

A few months back I was given a little bit of mephedrone. I was quite surprised how nice it was, but what really surprised me was the reduced negative side effects during and in the few days afterwards. Cocaine makes me very anxious after a few hours and both Cocaine and MDMA make me feel very low for a few days.

What I have found since then is mephedrone has become my drug of choice. I take drugs maybe once a fortnight. So far, the lack of negative side effects continues to pleasantly surprise me.

My query is thus. Am I falling into a trap here? Is this going to bite me in the arse at some point? I'm struggling to see any bad points with it and that's a dangerous sign for me. It's is a fraction of the price of cocaine, and the next day I wake up with an appetite, in a good mood and generally totally fine. I'm aware it's not a very popular drug so I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing?

Cheers all! Appreciate any advice or thoughts you might have.

What country you in? Or are you ordering from abroad?

I thought real meph was non-existent thesedays.

Also the real stuff had a nasty comedown /hangover so not sure what you're getting is legit? Appearance?

It's been my experience also that mephedrone seems to be somewhat more forgiving than the other substances you mentioned in the immediate aftermath. However as with anything, the more you use the higher the likelihood of negative effects. People do report quite bad comedowns from mephedrone but it's my impression that these people are often using excessive doses, like 1g+ in a session.

Personally I haven't used 4-MMC that often, but one time I did go through 1g in an evening, although combination with multiple other substances, and the aftermath was pretty terrible. With more sensible dosing, like 300mg up to maybe 500mg max, it was never that bad.

What country you in? Or are you ordering from abroad?

I thought real meph was non-existent thesedays.

Also the real stuff had a nasty comedown /hangover so not sure what you're getting is legit? Appearance?
Slowest reply ever! Sorry :D

I'm in the UK.

It is offwhite, almost beige, smells like cat piss. Consistency is a little like soft brown sugar once it's crushed and man handled.

SNIPPED

To answer your question. Yes this will eventually bite you in the ass. For me the damage accumulated and eventually the comedowns got worse and i would feel ''off'' for a long time after every use (like i wasn't myself)

Just be carefull, because once a month becomes every weekend to 3 times a week very fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily i know loads of people from school and college who were on it so its just a matter of finding out who is taking it and swipe their phone to get the number or just ask but i hate going through middlemen