• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

ADVERSE EFFECT FROM VAPING OG KUSH WAX

It sounds like the OP isn't used to the hard hit that Yocan provides. The magneto and other larger pens will give you a bigger and harder hit, but those aren't the only pens that Yocan makes.

If you are lucky enough, you can still snag one of the out-of-production Yocan models that have a smaller battery and fewer coils.

All of the older models still have an ID that is easily checked on their website for validation.

This is what an example older model looks like:

ptWo2ch.jpg

Guys like I said I've been vaping for 5 years... hard core... like all day and when I wake up at night. I've developed a pretty nasty cough when ever I laugh for the past year or so...

The yokan magneto gave me a really fat hot hit and I think it just hit some lungs that were already damaged from vaping...

Also I've been having very slight shortness of breath for the past couple years.

So this is day three after quitting everything and holy crap is it hard... The nicotine withdrawals were the worst this morning.

I got some Mucinex to try and help loosen up whatever is in my lungs and it seems to have made my breathing much better. I feel like deep in my lungs the air is absorbed better but in the upper lungs it's absorbed like shit and this would be were the og kush wax condensed in my lungs...

Over all I feel better than I did before when I was vaping... I'm actually glad this is happening I just hope that I don't end up getting worse and dieing… just want to get better.

Oh yeah if you want to quit vaping get the 4mg lozenges that shit kicks in so fast its better than vaping... also I recommend wearing a patch at night because the lozenge will wear off before its time to wake up.

OH YEAH I actually did pick up a dust mask today... I wore it into Walmart and Albertsons and outside in the car... I breathed way easier.

Last edited:
denser than a diamond as in I have provided examples, yet you choose to ignore them. The densest part is that you think because I can't post an article of exactly what I say, you assume it must not be happening or possible, yet people can hack crypto and high security servers like experion . Leaks don't have to be through computers. Lots of leaks happen by physical means, as stated previously, but I suppose I'll be requested to provide evidence of even that... anyways... If those aren't examples of exploitability, then companies being busted for selling both on legal and BM is evidence that it's more than possible. By that logic, this VAPID is only real because I can post news articles of it happening...

Last edited:
Guys like I said I've been vaping for 5 years... hard core... like all day and when I wake up at night. I've developed a pretty nasty cough when ever I laugh for the past year or so...
Yeah I really doubt it has anything to do with you being used to big hits or hard hits... and honestly, the whole authenticity of the yocan(really any cannabis product for this thread) is only a minor point that I wanted to bring up for sake of awareness that just because your product has an authenticity ID number and holographic sticker doesn't mean it's legit. Even if it is legit, there is still probability of it malfunctioning and burning hot, and depending on manufacturing practices, could release some nasty stuff.

Truth is it's a huge unknown... anyone who claims to know is probably ill-iinformed and which is the reason I bring up so many possible speculations- because there are so many variables that haven't been eliminated and when it is your health on the line... well, I wouldn't suggest gambling. Psych, sorry you got caught up in the spat. I think wolf missed my point, and I probably didn't help.

the whole authenticity of the yocan(really any cannabis product for this thread) is only a minor point that I wanted to bring up for sake of awareness that just because your product has an authenticity ID number and holographic sticker doesn't mean it's legit.
Is it awareness or fear mongering?

Not one single case of counterfeit has happened with Yocan's ID number system or any wax pen with an ID system available for that matter.

This is OPs first wax pen. Yocan is notorious for knocking noobs the fuck out. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Well... my x-ray showed that my lungs are clear. I have a cough though... It's basically the same cough that I've had for over a year that happens only when I laugh hard but now it just happens on its own.

I was taking about 2-3 grams of caffeine per day along with vaping nicotine all day and night and then also thc… I quit all three and now I'm just weaning off of the nicotine with lozenges. It was hell the first week with the lung problem but now I feel pretty damn good I haven't been off of caffeine for like 5 years and same goes for the vaping.

I'm guessing this cough will go away in a few months like it did when I quit smoking weed when I was in high school.

Also the Yocan Magneto is not a counterfeit that shit is a freakin beast. It was just my lungs condition from vaping nicotine for 5 years... im telling you lol. Maybe when I'm older I could vape the shatter again but not as long as my lungs are all fucked from the vaping of the nicotine BUT for the time being I don't want any THC in my system since I can't get a good job doing that.

happened with Yocan's
I see we still missed the boat on that one. But if it'll end the argument, having and ID verification system is much better than not having one. My point was that because the bag(not speaking of yocan directly)or packaging has a holographic and ID#, that doesn't mean it's legit. If yocan only uses 1 retail store and says that, and you are buying from a non verified retail store, the ID# and packaging could easily be faked, as I used Jungle Boys as an example- a company that does just that yet is constantly counterfeited and people always asking if their fakes are real. Don't think I ever said or implied it has happened with Yocan, but if I did I'll apologize cuz I don't care to look into yokan's verfiction process, I'll take your word for it that it's great.
Well... my x-ray showed that my lungs are clear. I have a cough though... It's basically the same cough that I've had for over a year that happens only when I laugh hard but now it just happens on its own.

I was taking about 2-3 grams of caffeine per day along with vaping nicotine all day and night and then also thc… I quit all three and now I'm just weaning off of the nicotine with lozenges. It was hell the first week with the lung problem but now I feel pretty damn good I haven't been off of caffeine for like 5 years and same goes for the vaping.

I'm guessing this cough will go away in a few months like it did when I quit smoking weed when I was in high school.

Also the Yocan Magneto is not a counterfeit that shit is a freakin beast. It was just my lungs condition from vaping nicotine for 5 years... im telling you lol. Maybe when I'm older I could vape the shatter again but not as long as my lungs are all fucked from the vaping of the nicotine BUT for the time being I don't want any THC in my system since I can't get a good job doing that.
That's good to hear, sounds like your lungs are healing themselves. I forget, did they ever give you an official diagnosis? I've read lipid pneumonia can be caused/affected by dietary intake, as well as inhalation of lipids. High amounts of nicotine can cause pulmonary embolism, possible heart problems as well, but I don't think the PG+flavorings are all that great either for lung health.

Every time I quit weed I get a cough for a few weeks+, like the lungs are finally able to start cleaning things up. lol.. if your having productive coughs(like actually coughing flem or whatever out), I wouldn't be too worried unless there is blood. I'm pretty sure the unproductive coughs that don't go away are the ones that are to worry about.

This is OPs first wax pen. Yocan is notorious for knocking noobs the fuck out. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

FWIW, the first time I hit a Yocan I greened out. Bad. Had no idea how much to load so I used 0.1g of distillate.

After vomiting I felt reasonably good.
Tom

FWIW, the first time I hit a Yocan I greened out. Bad. Had no idea how much to load so I used 0.1g of distillate.

After vomiting I felt reasonably good.
Tom
Yes, greening out is awful.

I've only done it once early on with just joints and I've seen others mistakenly take a fat dab and green out. It's surprising how little it can take sometimes.

Did you finally validate your ID number on the website I posted for you?

Hey yes I typed it into the site but nothing happened. I tried typing it into a different spot and it said "it has been entered 4 times!!" (all me) so i didn't tell me it was a counterfeit or not. The holographic changes shape and the code was under the security coating. It would take an expensive operation to counterfeit this hologram and a high quality product such as this I seriously doubt that a Chinese company would invest the time and money into counterfeiting this product unless it was for evil purposes which is unlikely.

If you guys want I will record this hologram it's seriously legit.

So to update this thread... I've come to the conclusion that my adverse event was the result of an anxiety / panic attack combined with phlegm production. On the day that the breathing problem happened it was the first time I've experienced this in years and only my second time. I was really high and I had no idea how to cope with it. Since quitting vaping and marijuana I have similar effects on my lungs daily and I've linked it to anxiety. I can breath fine but its like my automatic breathing is really weak so I have to focus to breath deeper. The anxiety attacks happen when I get stressed out or worried so I've been changing my habits and trying to be a better person. I cut out all caffeine for weeks and only just started ingesting small amounts. I'm about to reduce my nicotine lozenge dose from 4mg to 2mg.

Only one thing that kinda worried me was last night I hocked up a small dense lugy the was brown and had a really thick piece of animal fat like texture to it in a small section and the kicker there was a very small streak of blood in it. If it wasn't so dense I wouldn't have looked at it. In the defense of sanity I had been vaping for 5 years, smoking weed with wax / vaping grams of wax on a pen for a month (ghosting it often), and just a few days prior we had a major wind and dust storm. My lungs have been getting irritated by the dust in the air during the days after the storm. I had feel relived after I hocked it up like I cleared an air passage or something... so as long as it doesn't get worse I'll stick to what the original x-ray and the doctor said (my lungs are clear).

My sympathy goes out to all those with the vaping lung disease I hope you survive and get better.

Last edited:

So to update this thread... I've come to the conclusion that my adverse event was the result of an anxiety / panic attack combined with phlegm production. On the day that the breathing problem happened it was the first time I've experienced this in years and only my second time. I was really high and I had no idea how to cope with it. Since quitting vaping and marijuana I have similar effects on my lungs daily and I've linked it to anxiety. I can breath fine but its like my automatic breathing is really weak so I have to focus to breath deeper. The anxiety attacks happen when I get stressed out or worried so I've been changing my habits and trying to be a better person. I cut out all caffeine for weeks and only just started ingesting small amounts. I'm about to reduce my nicotine lozenge dose from 4mg to 2mg.

Only one thing that kinda worried me was last night I hocked up a small dense lugy the was brown and had a really thick piece of animal fat like texture to it in a small section and the kicker there was a very small streak of blood in it. If it wasn't so dense I wouldn't have looked at it. In the defense of sanity I had been vaping for 5 years, smoking weed with wax / vaping grams of wax on a pen for a month (ghosting it often), and just a few days prior we had a major wind and dust storm. My lungs have been getting irritated by the dust in the air during the days after the storm. I had feel relived after I hocked it up like I cleared an air passage or something... so as long as it doesn't get worse I'll stick to what the original x-ray and the doctor said (my lungs are clear).

My sympathy goes out to all those with the vaping lung disease I hope you survive and get better.

I went through all your posts in this thread and I've seen the same happen with people taking huge bong rips, it seems that the hot smoke can irritate the airways so much that it causes exactly all the symptoms you listed, I've seen people literally faint still holding in the smoke, and only exhale and start breathing again after a few seconds of unconsciousness.
As you are feeling bad but at the same time ingested more cannabis vapours than normal feeling nervous, anxious and engaging in behaviours like walking in circle seems like just another effect of the excessive dose.
I believe that it is not directly connected with having a specific lung condition, but you surely made a great favour to yourself by quitting the nicotine and cannabis vaping as even just hot vapours are harmful to the health of your respiratory system as they cause it to be dry, irritated and to loose the ability to efficiently prevent dust from getting too far in and produce and expel mucus to clean itself as it should, which makes it very prone to infections btw.
You can see now that you quit that they are catching up on the self cleaning and your are spitting up dense mucus.
If the amounts of blood present are minimal and not present every single time you cough up something it should not be a worrying symptom.
Keep us posted on your recovery.

Hey yeah I've recovered for the most part. I stopped coughing up mucus and only had that one dense mucous with the blood on it. The new anxiety attacks went away for the most part. I still had attacks but never reaching maximum strength like the night I hit the magneto. Up until about a week ago the anxiety was pretty annoying it was happening everyday but then I started taking vitamins and minerals and it seems to have taken control I think my diet may have been lacking in some vital stuff.

My new problem is that I have this preasure in my head like I'm trying to lift some weights but I'm really just sitting here. My anxiety seems to have morphed into pressure in the sinuses. It's really weird and scary I'm going to see a doctor about it soon. Its nice not having the anxiety anymore but man this new pressure is not cool. I've been trying to self diagnose myself for the past 4-5 days. All I can come up with is its sinusitis or some kind of brain tumor lol. I hope they give me an mri on my head that would make my day.