• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Adrafinil and Stablon

Draven26

Bluelighter
I was just wondering if this was safe to take everyday in moderate doses or at least 4 days a week? Both those together have been working amazing before the gym.. just wanted to know how often I can take or if it's fine for daily use as long as the dose is fairly low. Thanks guys and gals!

I'm not familiar with Stablon, but I used Adrafinil for a while. (Pretty useless stuff, in my opinion.) The toxic enzymes built up in the liver get dangerous after a few months, supposedly -- if you decide to use Afrafinil, give yourself two week breaks in between a couple of months to detox.

I'm not familiar with Stablon, but I used Adrafinil for a while. (Pretty useless stuff, in my opinion.) The toxic enzymes built up in the liver get dangerous after a few months, supposedly -- if you decide to use Afrafinil, give yourself two week breaks in between a couple of months to detox.

I agree bro Adrafinil is very useless. I even tried the prolintane and all that did was make me feel irritable. There's nothing like good ole Meth and I've been clean for 3 years now. Just looking for something that'll give me a little bit of energy for the gym and school but there's nothing out there but the illegal stuff. I don't know. But I'll definitely try and not take the Adrafinil everyday. Is it that bad on your liver even if you take milk thistle? I take milk thistle everyday to protect my liver. Been doing that for years haha

I have tried Adrafinil with Tianeptine before and it was a little strange. I prefer to take a quarter of a Modafinil pill now days at like 5am, then go back to sleep, otherwise i cant sleep at night due to long half life. Also, get my Tianeptine on eBay and its pretty cheap!

I'm familiar with both, been using tianeptine regularly actually.

Tianeptine has a very good safety profile when used medically and should be safe to take long term. However, I've pushed the dosages higher in the past and gotten nausea and other strange digestive issues.

Adrafinil will be hard on the liver long term, and for me it lost effectiveness pretty quickly anyway.

What has worked wonders for me lately is the combination of tianeptine and prolintane, with some phenibut here and there.

I experienced Adrafinil for the first time a few weeks back through a friend but didn't get what was I was expecting from it. Very little and brief impact. With what I've read about the long term, I want to try Tianeptine and avoid increasing the Adrafinil. Justaboy, is what you bought through eBay what you expected? and where ius it coming from?

I'm familiar with both, been using tianeptine regularly actually.

Tianeptine has a very good safety profile when used medically and should be safe to take long term. However, I've pushed the dosages higher in the past and gotten nausea and other strange digestive issues.

Adrafinil will be hard on the liver long term, and for me it lost effectiveness pretty quickly anyway.

What has worked wonders for me lately is the combination of tianeptine and prolintane, with some phenibut here and there.

Yeah I was actually disappointed with the prolintane. It didn't do shit but make me feel uneasy and irritable and I couldn't sleep for the whole day. I wish I could find something that's similar to meth because to me meth is probably the most cleanest stimulant.. at least for me! Shit calms me down and gives me the ability to do anything and everything without no hesitation.. and it's an enjoyable stimulant. I don't think there's anything that comes close though so I'm shit out of luck and jolly well fucked haha

Now since the adrafinil is liver toxic long term.. what about something like CRL-40,940 (Flmodafinil) for everyday use? Is that safe? And by the way I supplement with milk thistle everyday to protect my liver.

I was initially unimpressed with prolintane too, noticed some irritability and once it seemed to make me vomit, so it sat around for awhile. Lately I've been taking it daily in the theory that it could be like wellbutrin sans anticholinergic effects, and as my body adapted the irritability disappeared.

I don't think anyone knows how safe the "afinil" analogues are, there just isn't data yet. I guess the price we pay for being drug nerds is guinea pigging ourselves!

The closest you'll come to meth semi-legally is probably RCs, but they come and go so quickly and quality is always an issue. I've been looking forward to the day when some nootropics vendor finally gets around to stocking D-Deprenyl. That might come pretty damn close.

Interesting accounts on prolintane. I absolutely love it. It's my new favorite!! Combined with phenibut it's incredible. I've never had straight speed, but this is pretty much what I'd think it's like. What kind of doses are you guys taking?

Adrafinil hasn't done shit for me.

Tianeptine, there's an interesting one. Tolerance seems to build rapidly and permanently, and the fact that it basically turns to Elmer's glue once it meets any kind of humidity is off-putting.

I would be VERY careful combining prolintane, phenibut and tianeptine!! Even prolintane with phenibut gives me some weird chest feelings from time to time.

Interesting accounts on prolintane. I absolutely love it. It's my new favorite!! Combined with phenibut it's incredible. I've never had straight speed, but this is pretty much what I'd think it's like. What kind of doses are you guys taking?

Adrafinil hasn't done shit for me.

Tianeptine, there's an interesting one. Tolerance seems to build rapidly and permanently, and the fact that it basically turns to Elmer's glue once it meets any kind of humidity is off-putting.

I would be VERY careful combining prolintane, phenibut and tianeptine!! Even prolintane with phenibut gives me some weird chest feelings from time to time.

My doses have been around 30-40mg prolintane, 50-100mg tianeptine, and 1.5-2g phenibut per day. And yes, I know daily phenibut is asking for trouble.

Tolerance to the acute effects of tianeptine does certainly go up quickly, but I still notice a benefit. I'm taking it for the long term antidepressive and neuroprotective effects.

Prolintane is one of the safest stimulants around, that's why it's used clinically for elderly patients. It's certainly nothing like amphetamine (I wish...) Why do you think this combination would be dangerous? Weird chest feelings are never good, but not necessarily indicative of cardiac issues.