Name: Dove
State/Province: Adelaide
Logo: Dove
Colour: Green with yellow specs
Shape: round
Height: 8 mm
Width: 4 mm
Texture: Firm with a score on the back

My mate & I picked up 4 of these sat night, 3 ppl consumed 1 of these particular pills each. Note, 2 of them had cut there's in half and nothing was found, the other had a whole one.

Later in the night my mate went to have his last one, as he is still in his honeymoon stage he was going to have it half at a time. We were in my other mates room and he grabbed the scissors to cut the pill in half. As soon as it made a slight cut, basically half the pill crumbled, and a big piece of metal fell out of the pill.
I couldn't believe what i was seeing..
In the past 6 months i had discovered tiny meshy bit of metal in a few pills, but nothing to the size and mass off this.
I felt to blame as i hooked these up for him & As he never really takes pills this was a pretty big scare for him, what if he had taken it without cutting it in half..that could of done some serious damage.

Just thought id give everyone the heads up, always inspect ur pills, the only 2 stamps ive ever found metal in is crowns & doves. Id always be checking doves from now on, wheather it be crushing and checking, then parachuting or snorting. Or chew it to make sure theres no metal. I was told nearly a year ago that metal was used in the crowns because they didnt bind properly, dont know how true that is. Maybe thats the case, but they looked like they had binded good..

Sorry for the bad pics i only had my phone at the time, but at least i got a picture this time, as for the other times i didnt.(hope these work, i havnt uploaded photos before..)

Cheers all, stay safe!

damn! thats fucked up...couldnt that seriously damage ur insides?? i assume u told ur dude about it....? id be enfuriated.. especially when your sharing the weath.

Yeah i kno...im not doctor but i dont think it would go down to well. Yeah i told him, but its not really his fault cause he wouldn't of made them. I hope his still not passing them around, or at least warning people if he is.

Thanks for posting that... unfortunately this is what happens when you have such a thriving black market for these substances.

If you have been getting bits of metal etc and the crowns and doves are from same press well that die set is rooted and or they are using to much pressure and its chewing the die set or the rod.. using high pressure will make pill hold together but they will always be powdery and will crush to dust easily ... the more pressure used the better pill will be but damage to the press well you know that answer from photos above ..Adding metal to hold a pill together is just absolute stupidity !!!

Pill pressers do need to be serviced ... And whoever is using it has no idea and should look into what is a good binder that will hold it together with less pressure from the press to stop it chewing the shit out of itself ..

I would be avoiding pills that are from that batch and from now on ...

Imagine crushing one up to snort and not seeing the metal bits from you being already off ya head ... talk about a nosebleed ... Now you now know snorting pills and bleeding noses = metal shavings :)

Also it would not be good for your stomach lining or bowl ... you may get ulcer in gut or a punctured bowl ... if bowl than you gonna need antibiotics etc ... or worse case surgery to stop bleeding & or remove metal.

Last edited:
Another reason for legalistation, quality control just isn't in place on the blackmarket.

Wow. had never really crossed my mind to check bics for metal. heard all the usual glass stories but this is different. Hard to really tell but the peice of metal looks pretty damn big too. Lucky for your mate.

p i l l s said:
I felt to blame as i hooked these up for him

Don't blame yourself; as Hoptis said, this is the black market and you weren't the one who pressed the pills.

That's fucked, I'm glad nobody got hurt.

Sounds like it was probably a one of thing, but it's proof that weird shit does make it into our pills occasionally. Be careful people.

I have seen this before as well. Probably not quite as big as this one but! Makes me wonder how many how many little pieces of metal everyone has swallowed.

On a side note I have seen this also happen with supermarket food.

I agree with Kingpin, this is probably the end result of running a press to hard without maintenance, unfortunatly presses are a bit of niche market and you can't buy them or spares from the Yellow pages, I don't think (well I fucking hope not) that someone would purposely put something in, at the same time, not sure if they would be too bothered if anything fell in the mix either.

heard all the usual glass stories but this is different.

I've found glass in K-bombs in the past. Brown glass, like you would find in medicine bottles.

Though, I'd say it was added to the mixture early on (I'm guessing a bottle broke in the mixture), as the edges were rounded, and not sharp at all, so they didnt pose a threat majorly.

There are pretty much the same quality control measures expected of veterinary medicine as there is for pharmaceuticals intended for human consumption. Keep in mind that K is not solely used in horses, and even if it was, glass would present a considerable risk to the animal’s ongoing health. I think we can say with a fairly high degree of certainty that glass in veterinary grade K to discourage human use is an urban legend.

I'll be crushing my pills from now on. That's fucked up. Now the anti-drug ppl are gonna have some other shit to base their anti-drug propaganda now.

Who ever makes the damn pills...be careful, you don't want ppl dying or getting sick from this shit...as if ecstasy doesn't have enough problems...

^^One of the main reasons why I'm a pillzcrusher too, I'Ve shat my fair share of blood to trust bix!

There are pretty much the same quality control measures expected of veterinary medicine as there is for pharmaceuticals intended for human consumption. Keep in mind that K is not solely used in horses, and even if it was, glass would present a considerable risk to the animal’s ongoing health. I think we can say with a fairly high degree of certainty that glass in veterinary grade K to discourage human use is an urban legend.

100% correct.

Glass purposely put into veterinary products to prevent human consumption is absolute twaddle.

Good to see clan lab quality control is as stringent as ever.

The stories I could tell...

Looks to me that pill was abducted by aliens, anally probed and implanted with a tracking device... those mofo's!