• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Addium - brain enhancer.

It has literally been years since I've posted to this forum.So long in fact, I couldn't remember what email address I used. :p
But I felt compelled to answer the question many fellow BLF users are questioning- Does it work (can it be used and abused)? and is it worth it (is the 'hype' legitimate)?:?

answer 1- yes and no consecutively.8( If you've read this far down, then you've read the scientific basis of Addium- a nootropics mix. and you've read it works in some people and not others. reasons are given. But this kinda drug really can't be 'abused' Just doesn't work that way. getting the right 'hand made' mixture would work helluva lot better and then no need for any overkill, which wouldn't work out anyway, cause nootropics don't work that way.

answer 2- Is it worth the hype? ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO. All the hype is done by marketers trying to get their cut on an overpriced pill. I went to one 'review' site that offered a 75% discount, and turns out that without the added (affiliate) link, it was cheaper going direct. even amazon had it cheaper!
Google's 1st page is 100% affiliate responses from piss poor but well SEO'd 'review sites'. Even the ones who title Addium as questionable or not good, turn out to be selling it.

case in point, click that link in the post just above this one. "guidemesupplements" It's titled "do not buy addium - shocking side effects" and has an additional "READ THIS" marketing. Go ahead, read the article. It's funny as all hell. =D It's obviously an unedited article spinner (full uncopiable html table to boot), and it has nothing to do with 'side effects' But hey... there's a link to buy addium!! It was this post that prompted me to reply. Notice the poster JUST joined, its his one and only post and he added that crappy link to it.

Another site I saw (also 1st page google, I think it was supplementpolice.com) claims "as seen in " and shows pics of the various top publications... but when you look closer at the images they just show the ads for Addium on the pages in the mags. ;)

Still another site has more testimonial comments than article. and when I tried to comment , got a 404 deadlink. 8o

my point being- Its all faked out marketing hype. And anything trying this hard, and doing it this badly, is gonna be obviously overpriced garbage.
If anyone is seriously interested in an alternative that DOES work, then research nootropics. creating your own mix will be more worth the price than this snake oil. :|

Never heard of it before, but if you want a more 'natural' and less dangerous alternative to Adderall, then Racetams will be the best option.

Sounds like a scam if I ever saw one... There's no way this ain't snake oil.