• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Addium and Amphetamine tolerance

tampaboy

Greenlighter
Hello people whom inhabit this planet; I was wondering if someone can throw in their 2 cents about the new 'Smart Drug' Addium. I understand it is a "Brain Enhancer" and basically keeps you going through the day, some would say a "legal adderall. Since Im very experienced with amphetamines and am looking to take a break to lower my tolerance, my question would be; would Addium work as a supplement to help with schoolwork and NOT affect my tolerance break from amphetamines? I understand Addium has speed-like properties, and read that its not nearly as good as adderall, however, I am wondering if it will essentially hurt my tolerance break and if even, build my tolerance to amphetamines even more? if Someone could explain what substances that make up Addium would impact amphetamines and their tolerance that would be amazing! Thanks again and any input about this so called 'Smart Drug' will be grateful!

Addium is just a bunch of random nootropics crammed in a pill, it's not a "legal adderall" at all.

I've never heard of Addium??? I have heard of Adrinafil, or something like that, is that what you are talking about?

Addium is an unregulated 'dietary supplement' whole marketing revolves around implying it feels similar to Adderall while offering no concrete guarantees.