• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Addition of Nicotine to herbal cigarettes

k00laid

Greenlighter
Hello, ive only made one other post and from that time i havent really been on the forums. I cant find anything online about my question so why not ask you guys!
First off, Ive started making herbal cigarettes just using simple damiana leaf, its pretty nice smoke, id recommend it to anyone. Besides that, i would however like to add a little "spice" to it by adding some nicotine. If anyone knows about how to do this such as where i can buy nicotine in a liquid or powder form thats suitable for adding to the leaf and how i can go about measuring a good dose. Thank you!!!!!!!

You could just roll rolling tobacco with your leaves. That'd be way more simple and cheap than trying something like that. If you'd rather make a blend to have a blend like that, synth noids are probably your best bet

The point of this is so I can quit tobacco and help myself get an alternative to help quit, I also do not wanna make any type of fake weed or spice or whatever it is. I just want to smoke pure damiana but with added nicotine.

You can buy liquid nicotine in either Vegetable Glycerin or Propolyne Glycol.

I warn you though, you need to tread very carefully. A nicotine overdose is not fun. I would say fuck combustion altogether and go buy an ego starter kit.

Nicotine in Propylene Glycol or Vegetable Glycerine is available in strengths up to 36% from various vendors that sell electronic cigarette supplies.

STAY AWAY FROM 100% NICOTINE. It is a deadly poison, absorbable through the skin, and a drop is enough to kill you!

Even the lower dosages require careful measurement and handling. As another poster said, nicotine OD is no fun at all. Do a bit of reading on the boards devoted to "vaping" to learn more about nicotine and the handling of nicotine "e-juice" before playing with the stuff.

Remember that nicotine is horribly addictive, and the withdrawal sucks. I vape nicotine "juice" as a "safer" alternative to inhaling tobacco smoke. I am addicted to nicotine and despite trying several times with conventional nicotine replacement therapy, was unable to hack the withdrawals.

If you have any questions about "vaping", PM me, and I'll be happy to help or direct you to resources if I can't answer your questions. Frankly, I'd rather you didn't add nicotine to your herbal cigs. It's nasty stuff to get hooked on, though not as dangerous as many other substances out there, it really screws up your brain chemistry over the long term.

You would probably just be better off rolling tobacco and smoking cigarettes than trying to pour nicotine liquids onto another combustible plant and inhaling it... some studies suggest that you're addicted to several other components of smoke than just the nicotine, however I don't believe so... If you want to quit, you have to quit.

I can quit smoking and substitute it for chew or gum, but I'm still addicted.

As others have stated, you'd be best off looking into that vaping thing for an assumed safer use. But if you're gonna quit, you have to quit. Nicotine is nicotine no matter how you take it.

This raises the question.... is it really true that cold turkey can kill people with heart attacks etc because of a shock to the system? I've quit cold turkey and had palpitations for weeks but also never heard of ANYONE who died from quitting cigs... all doctors recommend you quit...

If you're going to load nicotine onto damiana, do like the synthetic cannabinoid people do, work with it in dilute acetone solution. Wear heavy rubber gloves, chemical apron, skin protection etc. Soak and coat the material evenly and let it dry before attempting to roll it. Nicotine solution spilled on the skin is irritating and can even be toxic as it is absorbed into the bloodstream that way. And acetone/nicotine mixtures are flammable, too.

The average tobacco cigarette contains between 5 and 20 mg of pure nicotine in its uncombusted form, of which you'll end up inhaling 1 or 2mg. The remainder is either combusted as fuel or ends up in the butt/filter.

Vaporizing nicotine is much more effective and probably much less toxic. Pre-made PG/VG/nicotine solutions are safer to work with too.