• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Adding some codeine to a kratom capsule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfatjoe96

Ex-Bluelighter
hi im in bit of pain yada yada i got the bright idea to put one or two 30 mg codeine phosphate tabs in a kratom capsule and have them both perhaps experiencing an enhanced slow release type pain releife anaglesia? I bloody hope so but i wont do it until ive had some reassurance from you guys

Kratom may be metabolised by CYP2D6, this could inhibit the metabolism of codeine making it less potent, but imo just try it

I would take one or the other..I find that Kratom can dampen the effect..it's safe tho just don't over do it if u have no tolerance

I see no need to combine things into capsules or anything like that. It's all imminently going to be a chemical soup in your stomach. This is the same reason I've never fully understood "parachuting", as the end result is almost exactly the same.

I don't know about the way codeine is metabolized in particular. It may be different. But most opioids are greatly enhanced by kratom. I think of kratom as a way of "stretching" smaller doses of opioids, whether for recreation or pain. I have anecdotal experience of this working, both in my own experience and also I got kratom for a friend who had a broken arm and was going through the low dose shitty percs way too fast. It ended up making him able to make his supply last the appropriate amount and even have some energy etc..

Some people swear that kratom potentiates opioids while others swear that it lessens their effects. You just have to try it for yourself.

I'm of the camp that Kratom diminishes other opiods when taken together. Something about the inherent stimulant effects of all Kratom strains offsets the relaxing chill mode of most opiods. That's my 2 cents on the topic.

-SK

Well i had a gd time was tired to so yh

Can som1 just tell me the best order to have these kratom codeine and nightol

You can take them together, a single kratom capsule is not very active at all, the 60mg of codeine plus some diphenhydramine on the other hand will send you to sleepy land.

The only time I took codeine and kratom together was probably 7-8g of Bali Powder and 210mg of codeine and I will admit I was pretty up there when I wasn't expecting to be - 210mg codeine by itself would do literally nothing for me. Take that advice as you will as the rest of the the forum has their own perspective. As per ush, start small - you can always take more, not less.

Stay safe,
-MF4M

Status
Not open for further replies.