• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Addictrd to crsck help

Hezman94

Bluelighter
The guy ticks it me lends it me and then ended up having around three sessions a week I did twenty bags one day I've oweed the guy more than half my benefits and I get a good amount. I been spending last tenner and stuff on crack plz help me. As I'm on xomedown crying but tommorow or next day I will get the urge

The guy ticks it me lends it me and then ended up having around three sessions a week I did twenty bags one day I've oweed the guy more than half my benefits and I get a good amount. I been spending last tenner and stuff on crack plz help me. As I'm on xomedown crying but tommorow or next day I will get the urge
Ask him to stop ticking you bro, text him now and tell him not to ever serve you unless you have cash no matter how much you beg because you have a problem and are leaving yourself short for food etc

Ask him to stop ticking you bro, text him now and tell him not to ever serve you unless you have cash no matter how much you beg because you have a problem and are leaving yourself short for food etc
As if that would work, crack dealers are narcissistic scum. I recommend leaving town, possibly moving, although crack is everywhere. I suggest a week or two rustic camping in the woods. Crack addiction is a temporary fiendish sort of addiction, if you can get away from it and truly want to stop that mskes it so much easier.

Dang bro that's tough. I hope you can overcome this soon. I'm on black tar heroin and i feel the same way too. :(