• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Addiction please help...

morfeu

Greenlighter
So hi guys,I've been reading posts from this forum for years but only now I reached that point when only you guys can help me.So let's start: I'm an 18 year male,I have done a lot of drugs trust me,so I'm quite experienced don't be fooled by my age.I am not using any other drugs now than the daily opiate(Tramadol) and some days a week a little synth-noids.I've been using Tramadol for 3 years now reaching dosages as 1500 MG/once a day,1000 MG(500 in the morning,500 as soon as the effects would wear off) but after a long time struggling now I manage to keep my use to 500 mg/day if I don't wake up until lunch time(mininum) and this really messes up my college life.So I haven't use tramadol in the last 2 weeks just like 3-4 times BUT that's because I encountered some oxy (80's old formula as I'm not from the US) I snort them,parachute them and if I have very little left I IV it,but I don't find it very effectiv(maybe because of my poor technique) but it does ok for my withdrawal.Usually If I can't get a script or a pharmacist that's willing to give me without it I find CWE codeine(600 mg) to be an ok relief...But I can't go on for long,the most time I got off was max 3 weeks and of course I relapsed,I really want to get more serious about college and try to recover some of my friends which I lost due to my selfish behaviour while being in withdrawal...so after this 2 weeks of oxy(100% legit,it comes in blisters,although I don't get from the pharmacy) I found myself today in hell of a withdrawal idk really why but I couldn't handle it more so I did some codeine(600 mg as usually when I'm in w/d).Some tips,stuff to ease the pain?I've been to a psychiatrist for about 2-3 months and we tried to tapper it down but of course as usually I relapsed...only some of my very close friends know that I'm still using so I can't reach for help anymore from my parents or friends(they are probablly sick of trying to help me just to find out that I didn't quit).So I'm begging for your help...I don't think that I have w/d from the 2 weeks of oxy use more like from the tramadol.I would really apreciate some responses.Thanks guys!

Also guys,I read the opiate w/d thread and more threads,but maybe you could tell me a way for my particular situation with the college and etc

Jesus, you can be lucky that you're still alive, tramadol can cause seizures in doses of 300mg and more, a normal person would most likely be dead by taking 1.5 grams.

With tramadol withdrawal is especially hard, because you're withdrawing from an opioid and antidepressant simultaneously.

yeah...my psychiatrist told me that too,but I think it was due to my big tolerance I never had a seizure maybe some muscle spasms here and there but nothing big,for example a friend of mine who I strongly advised to not take more than 2 the second time he did 500mg and he almost died,seizure+he stopped breathing.do you have any ideea what could I take like OTC meds to stop the w/d for the time that I'm being at college?

Codeine should hold you and maybe an antidepressant with SNRI action as soon as all of the tramadol is out of your system

When's the last time you took Tramadol? If you were able to take 1.5g you have a problem with a liver enzyme.

Where are you from?

Here in the U.S. I've seen some of the fakest Goddamn Oxy 80's I've ever seen in my fucking life.....they were in legit looking blister packs.

Thank GOD I wasn't dumb enough to buy any (when something is too good to be true....too bad huh?), though I did try about 1/2 of one. Let's just say I will NOT make that mistake again..no matter how desperate I get.

Seriously it's a real problem everywhere, IMHO the sick cunts that produce fake pills oughtta be crucified while junkies get to beat em, throw rocks & dirty needles at em', and give them some fake pills for their suffering, lol.

Seriously though those people are the worst kind of trash that exists.....they're up there with violent criminals on my shit-list of "shoot first....no questions asked!" list.

"Yes they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in hell!"
-Samuel L. Jackson

P.S. as for your addiction problems. Do you live in a place with OTC codeine? Couldn't you taper yourself off? I'd say find the LEAST reinforcing drug you can to wean yourself off with, and taper off.
Take things one day at a time, if you have access to the stuff there's no reason to miss class from WD or anything, just take what you need & leave the rest. Don't take it, or take enough to get "high" just to manage your symptoms, and eventually wean off whenever you're ready.
If you don't have SOME self-control you might as well go to rehab or something that will be seriously aggressive in treating your habit.

For the love of God, don't give other people drugs...you know your liable for that shit right, dude?
I'll tell my best friends to go to hell if they demand drugs from me.....and I have had to before too, it's so much fun!!

P.S.S; Addiction in a nutshell---The more you take, the more you need to take.

P.S.S; Addiction in a nutshell---The more you take, the more you need to take.

Our generation relates more to videogames. If life is a PC game, drugs are cheat-codes. You just enter the code and you have whatever the game has to offer without you working hard to get it. You do it too much and the game might crash or you might lose interest in the game. Disappointing isn't it? And unfortunately it's everyone's reality. I cheated on Diablo II for 7 years, kicking everyone's ass and their excuse was "you'll never feel the glory of being legit", well, kicking their asses felt pretty good. So many people are so fond of playing the game legit. But why? Why bother with the non-sense, when you don't even know why you're here?

Last edited:
You do realize that taking things is what got you here. Stop trying to find the magic pill and quit this shit. I am curious, when you withdraw what are your symptoms?

I'm from Europe guys,the brand name of the pills is Oxidolor.They are legit because they really work if I parachute or snort them.And that friend that had seizures he didn't get the tramadol from he,he just heard about them from me and other friends and he was curious,I tried to stop him but I couldn't so atleast I tried to convince him to take just a verry little amount.he did like 2 x 50 mg he did not feel them and the next time he did 10...For the OTC codeine question,yes,here we have 350mg paracetamol,330mg aspirin + 10mg codeine,but the last time I did codeine(around 600mg) I had a pretty awkward histamine reactione (itching,red spots on my skin etc) although I never had this problem before.The last time I took tramadol was yesterday with 120 mg oxy(snorted in 3 x 40mg lines) and noids...today I think I'm just gonna stick to the oxy but I hate the fact that it is not long lasting like tramadol

My withdrawal symptoms:stomach pain & diarheea,brain zaps(I fucking hate these),insomnia,an awfull flu,restless leg syndrome,I can barely walk because I feel like I got no energy at all,my apetite is gone in the first days but I have a problem with eating since my addiction ,muscle and articulation pain,sweating...

^ You're fucked, brace for impact. If you get into bed I would recomment having 10L of water near you and something you can pee in without getting out of bed.

Our generation relates more to videogames. If life is a PC game, drugs are cheat-codes. You just enter the code and you have whatever the game has to offer without you working hard to get it. You do it too much and the game might crash or you might lose interest in the game. Disappointing isn't it? And unfortunately it's everyone's reality. I cheated on Diablo II for 7 years, kicking everyone's ass and their excuse was "you'll never feel the glory of being legit", well, kicking their asses felt pretty good. So many people are so fond of playing the game legit. But why? Why bother with the non-sense, when you don't even know why you're here?

Love this post!

Love this post!

Thank you Stickman, there's actually a book that was written by Cioran on the inconvenience of being born. If you think about it, modern life is divided into 4 stages:

1 - Enjoying life with very limited ability of doing so (0-5y.o.)
2 - Preparing to afford your life (5-25 y.o.)
3 - Affording your life (25-65y.o.)
4 - Enjoying life with very limited ability of doing so (65+)

Seriously, if my father explained this chart of life to me when I was 10, I would have asked him why the fuck did you stick it in without a condom, you idiot! Look what you done! This is why I'm decided not to have any children. The only way you can have fun in this world is if you compromise step 2 and if you compromise step 2, step 3 will have to suffer, then people tell you, if only you worked more in step 2, now step 3 would have been easier. Yada Yada Yada.

You don't have to work like a bull and actually carry on with this plan for 65 years to see it's unacceptable. I knew it was unacceptable when I was 10, I could feel something is wrong. It's like I was being lied to. Then everyone gets upset, "Why oh why are they using drugs? When our society has so much to offer!".

Hey- Don't despair. Really. It's easy to get deeply deeply discouraged. But don't. WD even from mountains of tramadol is possible. It will deeply and profoundly suck (surprise!), but this is where the medical profession is your friend. Even here in the U.S., MDs can help you get off of shit (and if Dr. X won't, Dr. Y will.... and sometimes X will point you to Y). So, you basically need to do as advised above- substitute for the opiate and for the SSRI/SNRI effects of tramadol. The doc should be able to do this easily (at least good enough for you to be kinda functional). It's not rocket science. Just push for replacement therapy and don't take no for an answer.

Of course there is also the intertwining emotional/social/psychological issues that must be at least acknowledged if not outright confronted and dealt with- these are often a reason for the escape-ism of too many drugs to begin with- and are only amplified by the withdrawal process. Shit will be much shittier for a while. But it will oh-so-slowly get better. I've neglected this part on occasion when getting off of shit, and it's a big part of why I relapsed when I did.

Lastly, think of opiates in particular as simply storing up all the physical and emotional pain that you tried to block out while using... and that's how much hell you have to cope with eventually. Getting the help you need cuts a chunk off of the hell you've stored up.

Were you in the US, I'd have to tell you all about loperamide, etc., as replacement therapy here can be hard to get so you might have to do it yourself (as you are with the pile of codeine you use).

But even here in the Just Say No to Compassion USA you'd be able to do this... even by yourself. BL is a pretty darn good, no-bullshit community. They/we can help too- helped me when I did it. Just knowing you aren't alone can be the little help that makes it (barely) bearable.

If you relapse- just stop chasing the dragon. There is no great sin in catching a buzz, even while working to get clean. But taking anesthetic amounts of drugs will NOT help you dig through all the shit you've stored up. And when your tolerance drops a bit, using your normal amount can be lethal, too. Don't tempt fate- fate will bitch slap you for your arrogance.

Go slow and be really in it (and ready for) for the long haul. Esp w tramadol.

Lastly, think of opiates in particular as simply storing up all the physical and emotional pain that you tried to block out while using... and that's how much hell you have to cope with eventually.

Who told you that he was using drugs to block negative emotions? And your statement is factually incorrect because opioid withdrawals are caused by down-regulation. You can be the happiest person in the world without a single worry, if you use Heroin recreationally for a long while, you will face the same withdrawal symptoms.

Don't tell yourself that bullshit story to justify your opioid use, that you used to block emotions. If you want to block emotions use nicotine gum, after chewing 4mg, you'll burn out any trace of negative emotion in you and if that's not the case chew 8, but don't come on this site advertise opioids as ways to block emotions and don't justify other people's opioid use with that bullshit story.

Thank you.

heeey guys,I'm back.I rarely use codeine it's just a desperate measure.so I have been off tramadol for a week or so I think but I'm still using Oxidolor,the Romanian version of Oxycodone,since I encountered it about a month ago.thanks guys for all the advices,I usually use loperamid (Immodium) for the diarheea,I read somewhere that it can be used for wd,I will look for more info about this.

Last edited:
heeey guys,I'm back.I rarely use codeine it's just a desperate measure.so I have been off tramadol for a week or so I think but I'm still using Oxidolor,the Romanian version of Oxycodone,since I encountered it about a month ago.thanks guys for all the advices,I usually use loperamid (Immodium) for the diarheea,I read somewhere that it can be used for wd,I will look for more info about this.

Loperamid will stop the diarrhea, but won't do much more for withdrawals, as it's pumped back out of the brain so it's not CNS active.
High doses can get to the brain, but they're cardiotoxic and some people have died, so you shouldn't try it.

okay,thanks for the advice.Although Immodium stops the diarrhea as it makes my "poop" harder I still need to go to the toilet very often when I'm in WD and I'm barelly shitting something but I still need to go often,something to stop this urge to go to the toilet?Normally I barely go