• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Addicted to Quentiapine (Seroquel) possible?

If I take it and don't put myself to bed fairly soon after the dose, it's like a compulsion to eat!! It's absolutely insane. I try hard not to take it too early if I'm not planning on going straight to sleep, because of the urge (it's not even the munchies, it's like EAT ALL OF THE FOOD NOW). Shitty side effect. Also experience night sweats, mainly only affecting my legs.
The drug seems to work well, but even at my low dose the side effects are harsh. And I can't stand the grogginess after my morning dose.. it's a killer to keep my eyes open.

THIS.
Quetiapine is AWESOME if you enjoying bingge eating every carb on your house and then sleeping for 16 hours.

I take Seroquel 100 mg for sleeping since 9 years. i never need more, its always the same . cant believe to be addicted to something.

I take Seroquel 100 mg for sleeping since 9 years. i never need more, its always the same . cant believe to be addicted to something.
I’ve found just 25 mg is enough to bring on sleep - even at the end of a stimulant binge. 100 might be overkill if it is just for sleep.