• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall Xr

catymargaret

Greenlighter
My friend took 4 20 mg XR Adderall orally, spaced out during the past six hours resulting in a total of 80 mg xr taken. She hasn't felt any serious effects, nothing like she reads of from other people experiences. She is considering take another 20 mg xr, she has no tolerance when it comes to amphetamines. Since they're xr is it possible that since the dosage is cut in half, 40 mg just isn't enough and she needs 50 mg which would be 100 mg xr? Or have I just taken so much that I cancelled out the effects? Out of the five times she has taken it, she doesn't feel the effect of speed most do, instead just being unmotivated ( unless doing something along the lines of working out) and wanting to sit around with a bit of improved focus and friendliness. She really wants to find a solution because she has essays to write and would like a little motivation and pick up to clean her room as well. The main question is 20 more of the xr or should she chalk this up to a loss.

You, or your friend have taken enough Adderall XR. Don't take anymore.

Judging from your post the Adderall does seem to be working for you, so get started writing your essays and cleaning.