• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Adderall XR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorkelburge

Bluelighter
I'm ill experienced with this variation of Adderall. Would the method used to make it an extended release drug prevent it from being effectively snorted?

If it can be effectively snorted, would it be a stronger tweak due to bypassing the extended release? Or will it be just like snorting a normal Adderall of equal dosage?

you can snort adderall XR, just crush up the beads until its a vary fine powder and sniff. you can make a makeshift mortal and pestal using a cereal bowl and a bent spoon, just keep your free hand covering the bowl so the beads dont fly away as you crush em.

in my experience, if the beads are effectivly crushed, i found no difference between snorting adderall XR powder and regular adderall powder. just use the dose you would normally snort.

That is ok if your doing a fairly low amount of adderall or you like the orange taste. I did two once and about yacked because the terrirble drip, I hate the taste. I just take out the beads, crush them up, and then put the powder back in the caps and swallow them, works as well without that nasty taste.

The time release is all in the beads. If you crush them completely you've defeated the time release mechanism in the pills. There is no difference in potency. 20mg of adderall XR crushed finely = 20mg of adderall IR

Hmm... mkay.

Doesn't sound like it's a method of administration that I'd use often. Guess if I want a pick me up quickly but I'll stick to downing 'em.

Thanks BL. Glad the forums are back.

I've found the best method to crush them is to empty the capsule into a shot glass, and just use the end of a screw driver that's roughly the same circumference. Takes 30 seconds tops for a nice fine powder.

Best method IMO is plugging. It hits you almost instantaneously , seems stronger than any other method, and the comedown is not as bad. When you want it out of you, take a shit. :p Make sure to use hot water and have it crushed real fine though.

But you're not destroying the time release by crushing it, adderall xr uses a ion resin release system which releases in the presense of strong acids like HCl in the stomach. It's possible that if you crushed some and had it sit in an acid overnite (stronger the better but I used lime juice) the time release would be defeated.

I had some sit in isopropyl alcohol overnite and then evaporated because I was curious. I got a white powder with no orange in it and it was not at all waxy, which leads me to believe i extracted pure amphetamine from it. That should be looked into furthur.

I dont recommend snorting Adderall, I've tried all the methods quite a few time, and I have to say snorting it sucks.

What Lenses said is right, crushing beads doesnt over come the XR. Try them both and you will completely notice the difference.

Letting the crushed beads sit in some kind of acid (OJ, lemon juice, ect..) over night then drinking it is the best way to defeat the XR.

lenses said:
Best method IMO is plugging. It hits you almost instantaneously , seems stronger than any other method, and the comedown is not as bad. When you want it out of you, take a shit. :p Make sure to use hot water and have it crushed real fine though.

But you're not destroying the time release by crushing it, adderall xr uses a ion resin release system which releases in the presense of strong acids like HCl in the stomach. It's possible that if you crushed some and had it sit in an acid overnite (stronger the better but I used lime juice) the time release would be defeated.

I had some sit in isopropyl alcohol overnite and then evaporated because I was curious. I got a white powder with no orange in it and it was not at all waxy, which leads me to believe i extracted pure amphetamine from it. That should be looked into furthur.

I'm a chemistry student and have access to an abundance of various acids. I could get HCl, but how would I consume such a strong acid? I could dilute it with water, but another thread said somthing about adding water and affecting the pH in a way that would interfere with adderall administration. Anyone know the best acid for defeating XR?

I agree, I've tried snorting it and it's a waste. I find crushing the pills up good and eating them does seemto make it come on faster and better. Plugging is problematic if speed tends to make you have to poop, which is not uncommon.
Let them sit in lemon juice? But someone told me citric acid prevented amphetimine from being absorbed? How's that work, then? Because I'd totally try it...
I'm very interesting in watching this thread to see if someone knows a way to break down the stuff further.

Sometimes the amount of powder from a crushed XR is less than an equivalent dose of crushed up IR due to the binders. I think the 20's are the most efficient drug/binder wise. Just my thoughts though, may be BS.

Can``

Can you do a Cold water extraction to dissolve the Adderall XR from finely crushed XR pills and filter it through coffee filter or a dress shirt?

The way i take adderall is by crushing up all the beads with 2 spoons over a glass of warm water. i then mix all of the powder in the water and drink it. it doesnt have any taste at all. also take a few tums with it too which will help with absorption i heard. I took 40mg my first time at 5pm and i didnt notice any trouble falling asleep that night, and all of the effects seemed to wear off after a good number of hours, which makes me belive that i got rid of most, but not all of the XR properties of the drug.

Best method BY FAR for crushing these (I am prescribed 30mg Adderall XR daily) is by purchasing a blue pill crusher from walgreens. It works wonders, trust me.

Step 1: Gather lighter, XR beads, and paper.

addiesiw7.jpg

I made this after blowing some... pretty fucking stupid but it was a good idea at the time haha...

Oh yeah I don't reccomend snorting Adderall XR.

I did it about 3 times, all the same nostril and I had a pretty bad nosebleed today.

Hehe, ok then. I think this thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.