• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall XR 30mg- how full should cap be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConkyMadeMeDoIt

Bluelighter
So I got some of the orange and clear Adderall Shire 30mg caps for the first time. Went to take two and noticed one was 1/2 filled with the beads and the other had about 1/4 less than the other in it and clearly had been opened so now I'm wondering how full they are actually supposed to be? Curious to know if who I got them from "skimmed" from some of the pills? Thanks.

It's been awhile since I've messed with Adderall but if I remember correctly they were usually 1/2 to 3/4 full. The ones I'm talking about came right from the pharmacy no middleman that coulda tampered with em.

Yeah, well used to before I switched to Dexedrine. If you think the ones you have might've been tampered with I would check to make sure the content of the capsules were just the orange beads and haven't had anything else added for whatever reason. But they should be safe just less potent.

Ok, thanks. I know for a fact that nothing was added, just subtracted. Especially after noticing the second cap had a dent in the end and wasn't fully pushed back together.

Sorry to hear you got cheated, dealers can be dicks. One time I found out this douchebag thought'd be funny to lace my weed with PCP (one of the only drugs I don't fuck with and he knew it and just did it to be an asshole) lucky for me I knew the smell of embalming fluid from visiting a taxidermist's shop. My cousin (and a few other customers) bought from the same guy and didn't get as lucky and she actually went into a coma and nearly died. Me and a buddy caught him when his scumbag friends weren't there to help him, he ended up with several broken ribs (i don't know how that happened;) ) let's just say the bastard didn't like deep throating the barrel of a .40 S&W and hasn't dealt in this area anymore. I'm not a violent man but hes lucky he didn't end up dead in a ditch, it takes a real scumbag to deal something dangerous (put a few people in the ER that I know of) and lied about it (to kids as young as 10 who just wanted to try weed).

Dude, that's fucked up. Anyone who does that shit is definitely a sadist and should be dealt a reality check when needed. I've been lucky to not have experienced anyone fucking with my shit/ being given something that wasn't what I was expecting.

I have to say though, about 8 years ago a friend and I went halves on a vial of pcp that we smoked in dipped cigs and it was one of my favorite highs to this day. I wouldn't touch the shit now though.

Street dealers can be douche bags. Knowing what the weed should smell and taste like is the key. I totally understand the desire to tune somebody up, but It's good that it didn't get to the point you wanted to take it.

I was given a bud with real PCP on it. I had it in a medicine bottle and when I opened it, one wif gave me a buzz. Real dippers also from what I've seen, flare up when lit.

For the sake of HR and to prevent this from becoming a real negative thread, I am going to close this.

At the minimum, taste, smell and come up should give a person a rough idea if something is not normal.

Afa the capsules go, someone could have easily skimmed some off the pill. On the other hand, there can be differences in pills based on name brand vs various generics. One way to check is find a cap that appears normal and lay them next to the other caps. If the questionable cap is not physically the same size, that could show that it was opened then re capped. That isn't a rull per se, but it can help.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.