• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Adderall xr 100 mgs a day

GENGAR

Ex-Bluelighter
How bad is taking 100 mgs of adderall xr a day? Has anyone ever done it or have any insight in this? I currently take 25 mgs 5 times a day but want to tone down.

It's bad enough to potentially give you heart problems down the line and you might struggle with weight loss happening too quickly. 3 years ago I was prescribed 20 mg of adderall a day. Some things happened in my life and I started to have instances of abusing my script and then taking a couple of days off. Some days I've went even past 100 mg a day in total. The depressive episodes and toll it takes on your body can be intense and really anything past 60 mg of adderall a day will produce toxic physical and mental side effects. Of course you'll develop alot of tolerance to the substance and side effects, but do you really benefit from going past 60 milligrams?

If you're taking it to feel good or for euphoria, it's better to take some days off here and there. 80 mg is the highest I've ever heard someone tell me they've been prescribed, and even then he had to lower the dose because his doctor told him that his heart rate was dangerously high for such a regular basis. In my opinion you shouldn't go past 60 mg on a daily basis if you want to avoid anything issues in the long-run. The problem with taking 100 mg a day is that your tolerance will become insanely high.. and eventually you'd need 200-300 mg to feel the same effects as you did once before. And that's when it really can cause long term health issues.

But I do have to admit.. adderall does feel really good. I've learned the hard way to respect stimulants, because adderall addiction can really feel like hell after a couple of days.