• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall & Vyvanse Binge, I'm Scared

sabaisms

Greenlighter
On Sunday night I took 1 10mg adderall IR and then two hours later I took three more, didn't sleep.

Monday I took 3 10mg adderall IR and 1 60mg Vyvanse and didn't sleep, then four hours later took another 60mg Vyvanse

Tuesday,at about 11:30AM later took another 60mg Vyvanse, Tuesday night I slept for four hours off a melatonin 10mg and then slept 8 hours after waking up for a second

Wednesday, after waking up from my 8 hour sleep at 2:30 PM, I stayed up and then was in and out of sleep until the next morning

Thursday I stayed up all day and then took 3 30mg XR at night over the course of a couple of hours at a time, taking two at first and then not taking the second until early early Friday morning

What is going to happen to me? Will I lose all my dopamine? Will I die? Will I recover? it is friday night now and I am scared and freaking out can someone please tell me what is going to happen????? Please help

You definitely won't die. You will probably have a bad comedown and will be depressed for a short period.

It sounds like you just over did it a little, but the fact you slept on at least some of the days and kept the doses high but not extreme mean you should be just fine. With some hydration, food and a couple nights of good sleep you will be good as new. Feeling a little gloomy for a day or two is probably the worst thing you'll have to endure. Welcome to BL sabaisms

Eat, drink, and get back to normal sleeping patterns and you'll be fine after a few days or weeks. You gotta stop taking amphetamines first though ;)

What is going to happen to me? Will I lose all my dopamine? Will I die? Will I recover? it is friday night now and I am scared and freaking out can someone please tell me what is going to happen????? Please help

Hey did you die of dopamineless depression? I got a bad crash once, just by taking one 10mg adderall IR. I took 7.5mg the day before yesterday with no problems and even slept. So I'm wondering if I could just do 7.5mg again today with no problems.

You'll be fine but please be careful with this stuff! Sometimes the physical aspect of amphetamines isn't the problem, it can really make you insane from staying up night after night and eating more and more. I've had bad bipolar-like fits and exhibited unorthodox behavior towards people in texts from binges like this. There's paranoia involved and the lack of sleep definitely contributes to this. Paranoia from amphetamines is realllyyyy unpleasant. You probably didn't necessarily benefit from taking more after a certain point.

Stop taking the amphetamines. Taper down the Adderall first. Vyvanse is much smoother in comedown. Eventually you will be down to baseline without a very rough withdrawal. YMMV.