• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Adderall vs cocaine

fox5547

Greenlighter
adderall and cocaine. From what I have researched, the two are VERY similar (so is ritalin). What I really wonder, is how many people out there get away with crushing up their adderall/ritalin and selling it as "cocaine"? Like I mean it seems so easy. From what I remember (from my research months ago), the two are almost identical, am I right (not sure)? and the effects are similar and all. They look just alike. I mean you would have to be a cocaine and adderall user to know the difference, right? any new drug user (for these speedy drugs) wouldn't know the difference at all. Can you guys help me understand this scenario and such? thanks :D

here's an interesting chart I found:
Coke-table-big.jpg

on paper yes they are similar, but this is like saying snorting crushed up percocet is like snorting heroin. completely different experience.

Honestly, if someone gave me "coke" (for free) that was really aderall I'd be very pleased.

I seriously prefer caffeine to coke, and definitely amphetamines to coke.

I don't know why people waste their money on that stuff.

I've only done coke once so I can't quite remember much about it

anyone that prefers amphetamine over coke must be snorting some cut up shit

anyone that prefers amphetamine over coke must be snorting some cut up shit

Nah.

Amphetamines are just a much better high.

The only time I ever thought coke was worth the price was mixed with Heroin.
Even then, I've never paid for it.
Knew a guy that for some reason loved the stuff and would offer it. Most of the time I turned it down

Not a fan of "uppers" in general aside from caffeine-- which I absolutely love.

I switched to cocaine so I could come down sooner, ha! but of course eventually just kept doing line after line of coke til sunup, so I stayed up through the night anyways…
Both drugs ended in dire consequences. :\

It is hard to compare though as coke is often cut a little and adderall is prescribed, non adulterated. :)

I find cocaine much more euphoric than amphetamine, but less stimulating; it shoots me into an insanely happy mood and I feel up for doing anything - I have energy for some hard partying but I'm also up for chilling on my couch listening to softer music. Amphetamine on the other hand will make me NEED to move; try to sit still and you'll find your legs jumping up and down automatically, and your jaw's clenched so hard that it's sore to chew food the next day.

I definitely prefer cocaine to amphetamine, which is unfortunate for my wallet as amphetamine is much cheaper. A good deal of street coke is cut with amphetamine for that reason, and many casual users might never have felt unadulterated cocaine and thus cannot really compare cocaine and amphetamine.

I thought this was a joke at first, but now that I've looked at your handy chart there I could see how you'd think they're kind of the same. They're not. At all lol I wish somebody would try to sell me adderal as coke, It would take all of five seconds to notice, not to mention if you actually went ahead and snorted it you'd know as soon as it hit your nose it wasn't coke. Unless you're completely taking advantage of a ignorant buyer, but even then they're just one google search away from finding out the truth. The only way i can see this being plausible is if you had a bunch of powdery filler shit coke is so often cut with and instead of cocaine mixed with it you just cut some adderal into it. Although only prick fuck ass drug dealers sell drugs under the wrong names to make a profit. They're both stimulates, but vastly different.

Get through an 8ball of some good chit meng and then laugh at yourself for every trying to tell me they are identical. Meth is much more intense than adderal and it still has distinct difference from coke. And the fuck man they don't look identical whatsoever. Even chopping lines off a rock you'd still tell cocaine is more of a powder as to where you can see the salt like chopped up crystalic look of adderal. I'd imagine only a drug ignorant highschooler or middleschooler could get fooled by this. But even then when you insufflate coke thats not too cut up(10% to 20% coke is decent now a days sadly) it goes up smooth with little to mild discomfort and after that your nose, throat, and possibly face is numb so the rest of the lines are no problem. Careful your nose will be slightly scabby and filled with dried blood before you know it after a 8 ball haha :D Oh how I could go for a ball right now. Back to the point, addy and i'll include speed just because they're similar; will cut your nose up noticably more during insufflate and burn a fuck load more, though it is generally short lasting. Hopefully I've been able to show a little bit of the difference because the only real way to know both of these stimulants, their similarites and immense differences is to have experience with both but for the sake of harm reduction I'm not going to recommend you to do either, but if you wanted to do some helpful research just search bluelight for posts on coke and adderal. Compare and contrast the posts because that chart is very misleading. Having said that, ill remember this post when i have some product and personally reconfirm what i already know to be true because fuck man its been a while and why not...its all for the research=D8o%) its almost the weekend;) Also the recent prefrence of amphetimines over coke is largely due to the shit quality of coke you'll get more often than not compared to the consistent inexpensive long lasting adderal high. But find yourself a wallet full of cash, and then enough blow to keep yourself going throughout the day and night, and then there is no comparison. On the comedown you can sulk about your now empty wallet and pop a zan

I read once that in a blind study IV cocaine users were unable to tell the difference between IV cocaine and IV Ritalin.

Being someone who openly admits to loving coke - and any coke-like substances - I would gladly take Adderall or Ritalin (where due to them being pharmaceutically manufactured to exacting standards one can be certain of their purity) over coke whose provenance I was unsure of (i.e. pretty much all coke sold in the UK is a serious gamble and can range in purity from zero coke at all to really quite strong stuff) ANYDAY of the week.

I've only done IV Ritalin on one occasion (due to it being a real bitch to dissolve, not for any moral reasons) but it felt identical to IV coke in my humble opinion at any rate.

That sounds about right, the rush is almost the same but I think thats the only scenario where they would feel really similar. Definitely not when you're insufflating it in my opinion

Honestly, if someone gave me "coke" (for free) that was really aderall I'd be very pleased.

I seriously prefer caffeine to coke, and definitely amphetamines to coke.

I don't know why people waste their money on that stuff.

Good coke is pretty damn priceless. I had done coke every once and a while in college and it was ok but like you said I would have preferred adderall over that coke.

Then I went to puerto rico on vacation and got something that was like nothing I had ever had here. It was pretty fucking awesome