• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Adderall, Subutex & Xanax

NeyiteJade

Greenlighter
Wanted to know if these are okay to take in a five hour span. I take Adderall to help me study; I am in recovery from opiates and take Subutex on rare occasions when I have a craving for Oxy. I took a 20mg Adderall maybe four hours ago, had less than .5mg of a Subutex one hour ago then maybe 15 minutes later had another maybe .4 mg of Sub. Additionally, I was prescribed Xanax for PTSD, and I take it when my triggers begin to get intense- which is what's been occurring for a few hours. Should I wait to take the Xanax (I usually need a little less than a 2mg bar) or will I be alright? Adderall & Sub haven't had much effect that I can feel.

Since the adderall i doubt respiatory depression is a risk, even with the xanax and sub together, and id say you have a tolerance to both right? And if your prescribed it all, youve had to done this cocktail before havent you? Imo if you have a tolerance and on amphetamines, it shouldnt be a problem. The adderall isnt what im worried about but the xanax and subs, but like I said if you have a tolerance and on the addie it shouldnt be too big a deal, id take the xanax by the .5 though just to be sure man, you can always take more but can never take less