• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall-Pot-Oxy-Xoponex Combo

xopies

Greenlighter
Heyo,

This is my first post, so, hey! But I had a serious question.

A few friends have been saving up a shit ton of stuff for a few days they have off in a month or so. They currently are considering mixing the substances in the title. I was suspicious of how safe this could possibly be, so I made an account here. Xoponex is an inhalant that basically makes you see shit. I know Xoponex fucks with your heartbeat (accelerates it) as does adderall. Oxy slows it, while weed I believe raises it too.

Now, I'm not that worried about the oxys, since there aren't really any other CNS depressants thrown in the mix. I was more concerned about all my friends having heart attacks. So, please let me know if this is okay (or at least no less dangerous than usual.)

Also, they wouldn't be taking really high doses of the main culprits (maybe 15 mgs oxy, 40-80 mg Adderall, like 15 hits of xoponex, and then weed throughout). It wouldn't be ALL at once either, maybe spaced out over the course of like 5 or 6 hours. They all weigh between 125-150 pounds.

So, let me know if they're okay or if maybe they should cut out one or lower the amounts for one or another. I know it might be difficult.

Thank you!

I wouldn't mix the oxy and adderall, especially not without tolerance, kind of asking for trouble. It's really to overdose because you decide to take more oxy because you don't feel it, especially if your judgement is clouded by the weed.

The main danger that I'm seeing here is the combination of levalbuterol and amphetamines. Amphetamines induce beta receptor supersensitivity greatly amplifying the adrenergic response to the beta agonist. This probably wouldn't be an issue at therapeutic doses, but you're talking like 3-5 times normal dosage on the albeuterol. Definitely not doing your cardiovascular system any favors with this combo.

Is Xoponex similar to the albuterol in regular inhalers?

You said "levalbuterol", so it sounds related, and as someone with mild asthmatic who uses therapeutic doses of albuterol, it can't get you high, nor I could I imagine anyone wanting to try to get high off of anything even remotely similar or related.

Those are just PNS stimulants without any high like CNS stimulants like Adderall.

I'd imagine even coffee is more pleasant than trying to get high off that shit.

Sounds stupid.

I'd leave the adderall out as well and just smoke some weed on the oxy which feels nice.

Xoponex is just some stupid shit me and my friends used to fuck with in like, middle school, to get super plastered. It essentially just distorted our vision and gave a really weird rush, and it was easy to get, so... yeah.

But the xoponex is not something we really NEED to be part of the combo, since it was more a nostalgia thing anyway. I'm more worried about the amphetamine-opioid combo. I am familiar with doses for opioids. However, I must say I know nothing about amphetamine doses, especially regarding combinations. So, if anyone knows anything specifically about opioid-amphetamine combos, please speak up.

We'd probably be taking between 15-20 mg of oxy and maybe 80 mgs of adderall, though not all at once.

Thank you for your replies!

I always thought that mixing opioids and amps was actually not especially dangerous counter to the typical thinking (and my old thought process) that one will pull you up, the other down, and essentially your heart just gets "ripped apart" LOL, or your body doesn't know what to do.

What I have heard, as someone mentioned, is use of uppers might make you use more downers cause you may feel less of the effect you are used to, and I could imagine that, but I'd think if you could be sure to stick to preset doses that certain lower dose mixtures of Oxy and Adderall could be safe.

But I've never combined classic opiates with classic amps, only amps like Adderall, Dex, Vyvanse or Prolintane with Kratom, or benzos like Klonopin, GABergics like F-Phenibut and Phenibut, and those combos were always fun.

I'd be a bit wary of combining oxy and Adderall not so much for safety reasons, but wondering whether or not it would even feel good.

I could possibly imagine it being nice, or imagine the Adderall really ruining the Oxy high.

When I use Oxy or Vicodin I like pleasantly melting into my bed, and I'd think that Adderall might mess with that sedated feeling.

With Kratom though Adderall works well for me.

Thank you for your input.

You're probably right about it ruining the high. Since we'll be meeting up in the evening, we'll stick to oxy and weed and not risk a shitty experience. We'll do the other stuff some other time.

In my opinion, you can use the oxy to counteract the crash of the adderall later in the day and you will feel it much more significantly so you will know if you're pushing the dosage. I have alot of experience with this combo and I 100% condone taking the oxy long after the effects of the stims wear off. I've totally found the mixture of the two counteracts eachother anyway, even if it is euphoric for a bit. You may end up feeling great from the adderall and your judgement will be off since you're having fun and decide to take the oxy regardless of whatever you plan, but I wouldn't recommend exceeding 30 mgs of oxy if you have low tolerance. 10-20 even is fine.

I have a tolerance. My friends don't.

About how many hours after the adderall do you usually take oxy?

8+ hours in my opinion is a good idea if you want it to feel really good. Any time before that I find that it'll feel good still but there's not as much warmth or euphoria.