• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Adderall overdose/toxicitiy happening now, correspondence please???

Ness83013

Greenlighter
.I took way too much Adderall and I know things are not alright. I used to party a lot about 5 years ago, speed, but I changed my life and now I only party about once every month sometimes more, usually some molly or something. Well I took a lot of Adderall and have been.since 9am yesterday. I didn't even realize how much I had taken and whatnot until a few hours ago....I am pretty sure I am overdosing/toxicity. I'm not a paranoid person and never freak out on uppers so yeah.... I'm concerned. I've just been off in my own happy world then reality hit. I'm sitting in the shower writing this. Here are my symptoms which started about 6 hours ago, I just thought I was high or coming down but that's not the case.

Mucus-dark
Mucus in throat and coughing
Swelling
Hot and sweaty on and off
Not to be gross but (sudden small hard painless but on vagina)
Weird abrasions
Dizzyness/light headed/forgetfulness
Stomach pain
Skin discoloration and texture
Random hot spots/tingles etc
Vision and hear alterations
Nauseous
Shaking
Dry
Pain chest/Back/head
...few more

I've tried keeping water in me and showering often.
I haven't been hallucinating yet but I feel it coming on. I took two benadryl hours ago hoping it would help but it didn't edge me.

I've experienced a Methamphetamine overdose/overamp years back and this item reminding me somewhat of that. I usually don't sweat stuff but I'm actually getting nervous.

Has anyone experienced this before? Mind you I admit I took a lot, a lot. I just feel so bad. I'm nervous. My fault.

Any suggestions to what may 2 be going on? I wanted to reach out before taking the next step.

Side effects are still increasing as I write this. It's took me forever to write this damn thing due to can hardly focus.

I feel very sick. Advice? Similar experience? Suggestions?

Go to a hospital and get checked out. Tell them how much Adderall you took. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

The Benadryl sometimes kicks up the heart symptoms and unpleasant sides. You may be feeling that. ER for now, but if you go down this route in the future you need different landing gear.

Benzodiazepines are good to take for most stim overdoses. It's good to have them on hand. You have to be careful about mixing them with other depressants though.

ER will always be the best bet for stim overdose though

Wheres it say they took benadyrl?

In a paragraph towards the end. She said:

"I haven't been hallucinating yet but I feel it coming on. I took two benadryl hours ago hoping it would help but it didn't edge me. "

I took two benadryl hours ago hoping it would help but it didn't edge me.

As JBrandon said, don't take diphenhydramine while on stims as it can increase the strain on your heart and it might be cardiotoxic (most likely just in high doses, but better be safe than sorry)

It will wear off eventually try to keep your mind busy I know it's hard due to that your mind is probably foggy and shit . It's really hard to OD on adderall honestly . It will wear off eventually. If you change your eating habits and drink less the add will stay in your system way longer .