• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall: Oral vs snorting vs plugging

cristinayang

Greenlighter
I am wondering which is the most effective way to consume adderall. I know effects from snorting lasts a decently shorter amount time but the onset is quicker. All opinions are welcome!

the rush as it comes on is slightly better plugged. not good enough of a rush to really be worth it though

Why whould people do puggling amphetamines...

Anyways I prefer the oral route, long lasting effects.

I snork it once and I just got a real bad case of temporary sexual dysfunction like if I have very high dose of amphetamines.

Never plugged it, never will but there a chance is a good optional ROA to oral.

Snorting can cause complications over time, plugging Adderall would technically be the most bioavailable as far as ROA is concerned. However, ingesting is the most reasonable.

Id take sublingual over rectal admin.
I always feel like shit pun intended on any drugs I plug as the duration is lessened sublingual stimulants I'm always the one most wired and took less.
Same with mdma snorted half a g of coke and 300mg mdma under tongue went to a rave pulled woke up remembering nothing with an ex army bloke walking me home before I got myself in trouble
Supposedly I was climbing on roof of cars lol nice guy tho

Id take sublingual over rectal admin.
I always feel like shit pun intended on any drugs I plug as the duration is lessened sublingual stimulants I'm always the one most wired and took less.
Same with mdma snorted half a g of coke and 300mg mdma under tongue went to a rave pulled woke up remembering nothing with an ex army bloke walking me home before I got myself in trouble
Supposedly I was climbing on roof of cars lol nice guy tho

That's what we call in my contry "algarete" meaning insane xD