• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall not stored properly, still safe to take??

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
so i found a couple adderall ir pills under the seat of my car, probably been under there for a good 6 months or so, the color looks a little faded and they look drier than normal.. im assuming some/all potency may be lost, but if i take them is there any chance of getting sick? because im going to save them for a test, and it would not be the best thing if they make me sick during a test :/

I'm sure they are fine. What ROA do you use? I would just make sure there isn't any dirt/whatever else on them lol.

The drug itself isnt a problem but would you eat a french fry you found under your seat? I know it is not completely analogous but it is kind of nasty.

Since you have adderall a.k.a. pills, I'm not sure, because of the binding material. The amphetamine on its own is very stable and won't lose its potency that fast, well not a noticable amount at least. The binding material, however, could decompose or whatever. I have no idea what that consists off.

The drug itself isnt a problem but would you eat a french fry you found under your seat? I know it is not completely analogous but it is kind of nasty.

I don't know if it's like that... Theoretically a french fry is food so it requires some sort of food storage, and has an expiration date. Pills are inert, and not food, so I can't see bugs or animals making use of them...

I'm pretty ok about eating dirt but I'd let a pill sit on the floor for longer than food and still eat it. Case in point, dropped a 10mg oxy under the seat in my new car, managed to get it out like a year later--it was fine.

I don't know if it's like that... Theoretically a french fry is food so it requires some sort of food storage, and has an expiration date. Pills are inert, and not food, so I can't see bugs or animals making use of them...

I'm pretty ok about eating dirt but I'd let a pill sit on the floor for longer than food and still eat it. Case in point, dropped a 10mg oxy under the seat in my new car, managed to get it out like a year later--it was fine.

Exactly. It's not like it's going to be rotting.

Yeah, I know. I said the analogy wasnt great but there could be as you said dirt or bacteria on it. Probably not really going to cause harm and if it was eating under-carseat-pills or nothing, I would probably do it, too. Still kinda grimey.

I took them and Definitley didn't lose any potency if anyone is wondering!

They are fine, amphetamine is rock solid, if you found Adderall from the Pharoahs in the Pyramids at Giza it would still be every bit as good as the day it was made.

The whole pharoah thing would be awesome......I could just see an archaeologist saying "so this is how the pyramids were built. It wasn't slave labor at all, rather the pharoah himself tweaking out of his mind building random things in the desert!"