• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants adderall/modafinil and nutmeg(myristicin) interactions?

nancy145

Bluelighter
my friend tried doing nutmeg and loved it so while he was tripping he wasn't thinking and he laced all of our weed with it(we share). I've done it before and like it and don't get a hangover from it, but I'm considering doing either adderall or modafinil(provigil) with it tonight and definitely will in the future(if it's safe). I can't find any interactions between both of them with nutmeg online tho because every website i clicked on when i googled it just said theres no interactions between nutmeg and adderall/modafinil, but it was under "food interactions" instead of "drug interactions". I tried googling myristicin instead of nutmeg, but didn't find anything. Does anyone know if theres any interactions between them? Just to clarify, I'm not mixing modafinil with adderall while using them recreationally.

how on earth do you lace weed with nutmeg? If you just dumped ground nutmeg on weed, then just brush it off or blow it off or something?

and... you do know nutmeg isn't supposed to be smoked (you need to consume a lot), it's actually supposed to be eaten? if you were smoking ground nutmeg on its own it would do nothing but irritate your lungs.

that said, I would not combine nutmeg and amphetamine... it would probably make you feel quite uncomfortable at the very least, at worst it could give you panic attacks.

Yeah terrible idea mixing stims(or anything at all)with nutmeg. Whats gotten into you kids these days?

how on earth do you lace weed with nutmeg? If you just dumped ground nutmeg on weed, then just brush it off or blow it off or something?

and... you do know nutmeg isn't supposed to be smoked (you need to consume a lot), it's actually supposed to be eaten? if you were smoking ground nutmeg on its own it would do nothing but irritate your lungs.

that said, I would not combine nutmeg and amphetamine... it would probably make you feel quite uncomfortable at the very least, at worst it could give you panic attacks.

Indeed, this is just kids trying to be clever like back in the day when idiots use to crush up vicodin and put the powder in a blunt. I will never forget the first person that offered me a hit off a blunt like that. I laughed for like 2 minutes straight at them.

he ground up the weed into tiny pieces then rolled them around in nutmeg then pressed it together to push the nutmeg into the weed... And thats what i thought at first too. I thought you could only eat it, but he said smoking and snorting worked too. He only ate it once, and he didn't finish it. He was really high at the time too. Maybe he placeboed himself into changing the weed high and doesn't actually know what nutmeg feels like? He only did nutmeg without weed 2 or 3 times(snorted), and he didn't seem to react all that strongly, but he did say he felt something weak. I've never managed to eat enough to get high so idk what it feels like, but I smoked it 4 times too. first two times i didn't feel anything, other than some dizziness for about 15 seconds after each hit. second and third i was way too high to know if i felt something other than weed. he only smokes it and snorts it, He won't eat it, so I'm thinking I shouldn't tell him he's probably placeboing himself because he's having a lot of fun with it and i dont wanna ruin it. Are there any serious health concerns with smoking or snorting it though? I'd tell him you can't smoke or snort it if it's not safe.

I would say snorting any kind of plant material is a very bad idea. It will not dissolve...
a nasty sinus infection is what jumps to mind right away, I've never done or heard of anyone doing it so I can't give you a list of direct consequences.

Would you grind marijuana into a powder and snort? Me neither.

Tell you friend to do some research on new ideas before doing them and I guarantee he will be much better off.
Best of luck!

This sounds more like a question for Martha FngStewert!... Or BettyC maybe?!@?! Nutmeg?!?!8(

LOL @ snorting nutmeg. I use to think People who tried to smoke it were idiots. This is a whole new level. PLEASE do not EVER listen to ANY of this guys advice. It is simple now but as you grow older and he has harder drugs I guarantee he will get people killed.

There is an oil in nutmeg I believe, that you have to ingest a lot of in order to get the effects. It is actually quite a lot of nutmeg. Trying to smoke it will just burn it. Trying to snort it AT BEST will mess up your nose and then the rest will slide down your throat and then into your stomach.