• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Adderall IR,Zopiclone,Promethazine,Pregabalin

pally pete

Bluelighter
As the thread title says...

Could anybody please let me know if this combination is safe? Drink Poppy Pod Tea, which contains, Morphine, Codeine, Thebaine, and many other Opium Poppy Alkaloids? I'm also using Dihydrocodeine, *Diazepam, *Pregabalin, *Zopiclone, Adderall IR, (Promethazine or Diphenhydramine (For the itch from the Opiates)

What concerns me most is not the amount of different substances on that list, but the Adderall IR, as it's a new drug to me, apart from the fact that I took general Amphetamines as a teenager. I know Adderall is something like a mix of 4 different Amphetamine salts/Dextro etc

As I have no tolerance because I don't take any stimulants at all... and all those Benzos/Opiates (Downers) listed above were taken well after my doses of Adderall yesterday, I was very suprised that I felt nothing off the pills that I took - 1 x 30mg Instant Release Adderall Orally as soon as I woke up yesterday morning on an empty stomach (Around 9 am). Felt nothing. So a few hours later I took another 30mg pill Orally, still felt nothing. I'm tempted to try snorting up one of my nostrils to see if that has any effect... I never take drugs intranasally as I hate the drip - it tastes nasty and usually makes me puke, but I've heard these 30mg Instant Release taste sweet, so I may give that a go... or, take 60 mg Orally, as maybe I needed a bigger dose as there is a possibility that I may have a natural higher tolernce to these drugs.

Any imput/advice/recommendations appreciated.

Thanks. ;)

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.... Maybe it belongs ti

Last edited: