• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall in the morning, Focalin in the evening? Safe or just plain stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychman71

Greenlighter
Alright I am gonna make this quick because i already typed it and accidently went back a page...

So i took a 15 mg Adderall IR at about 7am for a huge test and now the effects are completely gone. When I come off of it, I start to get egotistical and sarcastic and it comes off as me being mean, when I am just trying to be funny. I also get distracted easily and a bit clumsy. Anyways so I will being with a large group of friends tonight and was thinking about taking a Focalin right before I meet up with them. I just dont want to see edgy the whole night and want to seem fun, not like a buzz kill. We are going to a casual party (no drinking or anything) and I hate dancing and being in crowds like that, and the Adderall helps me with that, so would taking the Focalin IR be safe and OK, or just plain stupid? Just to be clear this isn't one of those "I feel like I am only likeable on drugs" kinda things.

Thanks for all the help!

bluelight doesn't allow what should I take threads. focalin is more euphoric than Adderall, vyvance, Ritalin, cocaine, or dexamphetamine. Some find it more euphoric than methamphetamine. it is obviously more potent, but average dose to average dose.... focalin is the best stimulant as far as euphoria.

how about you just not fuck up your personality and life with a stimulant addiction, where you will convince yourself you don't "need" the shit, you "want" it. just imagine how fucked up your life would get if some one offered you methamphetamine. it probably won't fuck you up your first time. or your second. just beware. take some psychedelics or empathogenic drugs

lol focalin is not that euphoric. It's just dexmethylphenidate. The d-isomer of methylphenidate aka Ritalin. And that shit sucks nutssss.

Last edited:
And nobody has ever gone off the deep end from psychedelic use. C'mon man. I agree too much of anything isnt usually good but considering you called Focalin more euphoric then methamphetamine, I will take your advice lightly.

To psychman, I do enjoy Focalin but its a smooth stimulation that you almost cant notice at lower doses. I dont like recommending mixing drugs to those I dont know but you should be ok. Just dont make it a habit.

Lol why would u take focalin when u got Adderall. anyways since u asked don't take it plz just stay home and sleep. Don't throw ur life away for a party to impress ppl. harm reducrion

be urself!!!

Last edited:
The answer to this question isn't black and white. It depends on your tolerance, body chemistry, and what doses you're ingesting. Remember just because the effects of a drug have worn off, doesn't mean said drug cannot interact with the next one you consume.

I also might add that I've actually taken focalin (dextromethylphenidate) before a party because I couldn't find any amphetamines (great for dancing/socializing), and I found that focalin made dancing/socializing much more difficult and awkward unless it's combined with a good amount of alcohol so that the dextromethylphenidate converts to D-ethylphenidate.
Also, isn't focalin generally always XR?

Surprised this hasn't gotten closed yet though.

I dont see why it should be closed. Hes more asking is it safe to combine than should I take. If my colleagues disagree, they can close it.

Since it's been a couple days since the night the op was asking about, and his question was answered for the most part, I'll close it. OP if you need it back open for some reason, pm me.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.