• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall/Focalin

MrJacobb

Greenlighter
Take 20-40mg XR adderall a day, would the mg range for Focalin be the same? So 40mg Adderall=40mg focalin? Mostly asking about side effects, I mean one can take 40mg and feel no side effects usually, just curious of the difference between the two dosage wise.

Also what is the difference feeling wise, as in concentration, euphoria, ect......

Being how focalin is not a amph or anything does it still cause vasoconstriction?

eh, focalin doesn't last as long nor is it nearly a strong and the crash is a head on collision. It feels mildly euphoric, like a weak orgasm.

they are not even close to equal in any aspect mg to mg, no man. (x) could take 60 10 mg focalin pills in 2hours and it would still be weaker than amphetamine.

Depending on what your trying to get out of it Focalin XR (focalin ir is very short and cyclical) can be a decent tool for studying, ADD, etc. It just isn't the rocket fuel that mixed Amp salts are. Being a stimulant Focalin can cause vasoconstriction, but no more so than any other stim.

Focalin felt great to me--like good coke mixed with a touch of amphetamine--but I don't remember my dosage. Generally, though, amphetamine and methylphenidate dosages are *not* interchangeable.

I think crushed focalin xr snorted is rather euphoric. I was prescribed Adderall ir 20mg 2x a day for 3 years. And maybe it was how long I took it but Adderall was always more lets get some stuff done. It's euphoric yeah but focalin is like oh shit I'm high I wanna fuck I wanna chill. Focalin seems more coke like than speedy. And I have smoke work (meth) and sniffed coke

I wouldn't take normal racemic methylphenidate, but I actually do prefer Focalin XR and IR over Adderall. I noticed more of a cognitive improvement over amphetamine. Less hyperthermia/sweating, less dry mouth. Not at all jittery for me. The main reason I don't take it anymore is that even the XR formulation only lasts as long as IR dexedrine.