• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall effects for people with/without ADD/ADHD

Cdilly93

Bluelighter
So i was diagnosed with pretty bad ADD as a kid, its effected my life tremendously (mainly school) im not too educated on the disorder and i got prescribed shortly with meds as a very little kid but my parents took me off because of sleep and eating problems from the drug.. but now as an adult i get it just from friends for recreational purposes, was wondering if the effects are different for me, than with people without ADD. ill take very high doses on nights out partying (upwards to 100mg throughout the night) but even if i just take a single 20mg Tablet, it gives me such a more positive outlook on life, and i feel happy and motivated (which im not normally like) i really love the drug weather its a small or big dose. i only take it about once every every week/bi weekly, i was wondering though, if i were to take a single 20mg XR tablet daily for self prescribed purposes, would that be a bad idea? thanks all :)

Amphetamines with no tolerance are great. The first few times always feel extremely euphoric, but to dosing daily, the effect would obviously start to fade. Especially since amphetamine tolerance builds quickly and takes a long time to diminish.

You will get the effects of speed/amphetamine, and be unable to sleep.

While someone who has ADD or ADHD will calm down, be able to actually focus, or some people even sometimes fall asleep while on the medications when they're tired.