Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: andyturbo | JessFR
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

(Victoria) Adderall (dextroamphetamine-amphetamine) in Australia

Boku_

Bluelighter
Does anyone know of a person being prescribed Adderall (dextroamphetamine-amphetamine)
In Australia?

When I think of Adderall I think of American college students or US reality show star's like the real housewives of Beverly Hills who benifit from the more lax American user pays health care system/pharmaceutical industry

Does anyone in Australia actually get access to this type of medication?

Ritalin is common here but Adderall??

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
No, Adderall is not a prescription drug in Australia.

I had a batch of pills years ago with the AD|30 press, 90% sure they were just meth pills though (fakes).

SmokeEm

Bluelighter
And: you would need a ADHD in Adults-diagnose......
Which is not impossible if you have a good psychiatrist, good relationship with them, and actually have ADHD. Know that they give some people Vyvanse/Lisdexamfetamine, which is a substance converted to dexamphetamine by your digestive system. Which means it is only active orally. If you planned to abuse/shoot these, they would do zero of anything at all, as by bypassing the stomach, it bypasses the only chance for it to become the stimulant it's meant to be. None of this is a problem for me though, because I really have no desire to abuse them. I seriously doubt it would be enjoyable anyway!

Flynnal

Bluelighter
It's a shame they don't have Vyvanse here in Australia, because that could allow people who do have ADHD to try something that has much lower abuse potential than the fast-acting medications.

I won't even bother with Strattera because I know it's just Edronax that is slightly modified for more potent noradrenaline reuptake inhibition and slower action. I know that it's not even a true ADHD medication anyway, it's a modified phenyl anti-depressant amine.

There are only two classes of ADHD meds - Piperidines (Ritalin) and amphetamines (Dex/Vyvanse/Adderal,etc).

Kaden_Nite

Bluelight Crew
shame they don't have Vyvanse here in Australia, because that could allow people who do have ADHD to try something that has much lower abuse potential than the fast-acting medications
Vyvanse is available in Australia now. Only up to 30 milligrams and I believe there are certain regulations around prescribing it (like you had to be diagnosed with ADHD before your adult years or some such shit).

Flynnal

Bluelighter
Vyvanse is available in Australia now. Only up to 30 milligrams and I believe there are certain regulations around prescribing it (like you had to be diagnosed with ADHD before your adult years or some such shit).
How fucking crazy is THAT?

Shouldn't the medication be available to anyone who has ADHD? Any reason to deny medication to someone, eh? Wow, they're getting fucking stupid aren't they?

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
vvyanse is extreme abuse potential. I had 70 mg vyyanse from a american who bought a few months with them on holiday I bought a bunch and it was by the best pharma stimulant out there i would stay up for days popping them grinding stuff out. Vvyanse is the best for adhd though.