Adderall compared to steroids

He seems to be talking about daily use of stims and not just in competition.
In that case benefits fade and the issues he mentions are true.

Yeah I missed the part where he said he was used to insane doses. I’ve taken Adderall almost daily for going on 5 years and still smash PRs when taking immediately pre workout but only during comp would be even more of a benefit

Adderall is stress, anxiety, can't eat because stomach hurts, can't lift because feel like a heart attack, can't sleep to recover, generally catabolic

For fitness, absolutely useless, if not detrimental.

Adderall is stress, anxiety, can't eat because stomach hurts, can't lift because feel like a heart attack, can't sleep to recover, generally catabolic

For fitness, absolutely useless, if not detrimental.

*Useless to you* - most would see performance enhancing benefits from it or you just need a much lower dose

Also too much of the amphetamines makes you think you are focused but you are zoning out on things other than the task at hand.
So true! I once did some of my worst web development work on phet, I thought I had done a cracking job, but realised how bad it was, after. Strangely, I never worked with them again! For simple tasks you CBA doing, a nice bomb works a treat

On another note, your signature .... I don't know whether to laugh or to just feel for you! Is that a quote from you or what? Unfortunately have far too many crazy stories like that, takes a meeting with old friends to remember most of them.

So true! I once did some of my worst web development work on phet, I thought I had done a cracking job, but realised how bad it was, after. Strangely, I never worked with them again! For simple tasks you CBA doing, a nice bomb works a treat
Same for me, when mixing a track I can do edits high on speed and I am faster and can work for longer, but making sounds and volumes nah horrible.
On another note, your signature .... I don't know whether to laugh or to just feel for you! Is that a quote from you or what? Unfortunately have far too many crazy stories like that, takes a meeting with old friends to remember most of them.
That's a quote from another thread, it wasn't me, but I thought it was so great I sigged it immediately. IKR though most my stories I gotta take the 5th.

I purposefully don't work out on the days I take adderall because the stress to your heart could really add up over time.

Especially if it's a heavy workout or run.

Something purely based upon cardio id almost say amphetamine- but then you have things steroids and compounds like equipoise and cardarine. Never compared but I bet it would be close. Unless you do too much amphetamine then it would just hinder performance. Maybe something like 30-40mg of racemic amphetamine.

Anything else definitely steroids.

I look at the pupils of pro athletes and so many of their eyes are bugging. Have to catch the perfect lighting as they're almost always in bright quarters. I dont believe for a second that most of them are not on some type of amphetamine or stimulant - doctor prescribed or not. Beyond easy to pass drug tests esp when a pro athlete.

Something purely based upon cardio id almost say amphetamine- but then you have things steroids and compounds like equipoise and cardarine . Never compared but I bet it would be close. Unless you do too much amphetamine then it would just hinder performance. Maybe something like 30-40mg of racemic amphetamine.

I know I've had 25mile bike rides on amphetamine and had no desire to stop or eat. Just keep going.

Anything else definitely steroids.

I look at the pupils of pro athletes and so many of their eyes are bugging. Have to catch the perfect lighting as they're almost always in bright quarters. I dont believe for a second that most of them are not on some type of amphetamine or stimulant - doctor prescribed or not. Beyond easy to pass drug tests esp when a pro athlete.

I think that here everyone chooses what is more suitable for his body. As an athlete and coach, the most important thing has always been not the result in terms of muscle growth of my client, but that these supplements do not harm his body. I always advise my clients and friends to go to the doctor and consult with them before introducing any supplements into the diet since no one else knows all your tests better than your attending physician. So the doctor allowed me to drink the supplement https://rats.army/product/lgd-4033-ligandrol/ since I have some kidney problems and this is the proper remedy for me. There is nothing more important than health

Last edited: