Adderall compared to steroids

100mg of racemic speed tested at 30% had a friend with low tolerance with dilated pupils for 9 hours, oral ROA.
Too much of a boost can lead to feeling invincible and "taking punches on the chin like men do" mentality for a fighter or to an ever so slightly too high of a pace for a cyclist, that might give a good result in a day and leave the athlete too tired for the next day. Also too much of the amphetamines makes you think you are focused but you are zoning out on things other than the task at hand.
well i've only ever had pharma amphetamines aka addy and good street meth so i can't speak for straight racemic speed, but i certainly get what your point is, it'd probably aid to a point but personally one of my rules is not to physically exert too much while taking stims and ive kept to it for years and am currently around the 400-500mg mark in the last 19 hours or so thus leading me to think this is a viable rule to stick to for recreational use however for practical enhancement low doses would certainly aid a naive user but most even 'occasional' stimulant users find it hard to just use alittle, alittles not enough and alot is too little
makes you think you are focused but you are zoning out on things other than the task at hand.
me 15min ago LOLOLOL timing is everything.

Well I mean athletes that are able to pass tests clean when they are not have to religiously stick to dosing and timing protocols or they are not passing tests, and since doping starts very early in most if not all sports, the ones that can't do it will earn their ban soon enough, probably before getting to be pro level.

Right so it wasn’t that bad of a thread post right like people were saying. There’s a legitimate argument about which performance enhancer one would rather use

Not really but it was poorly phrased (not your fault).

They have two entirely different purposes and when and how you would employ the two would be entirely different. One situation may call for one while another would be completely different

When I was trying to get in shape I used adderall probably because I’m a girl though and wasn’t trying to gain muscle

In that application it's best to limit use to 1 or 2 weeks tops, at moderate dosages such as 20 or 30 mg per day, and that should be enough to reduce the amount of food required for stopping the hunger for some time after stopping the Adderall.

I hate to be a typical guy but think I just died and went to heaven lmao. You’re killing it
It’s fine nothing wrong with typical guys there my type ;) and thank you for the compliment but what exactly am I killing? Lol

Nvm I think I know what you meant thanks

Killing life in general. Gorgeous and educating yourself, something crazy hot about it for literally no reason that makes sense lmao.

Btw, 26 year old soon to be med school student so don’t think I’m a creepy old guy haha

Killing life in general. Gorgeous and educating yourself, something crazy hot about it for literally no reason that makes sense lmao.

Btw, 26 year old soon to be med school student so don’t think I’m a creepy old guy haha
39mv0r.jpg

I actually find it funny that Adderall is on the WADA banned substances list. I mean short of giving someone an IV of meth before an MMA fight or something, I don't think anyone would argue stimulant usage is conductive to performance. If my opponent in any sport wanted to take amphetamines go for it, they're endurance will take a hit, their appetite will drop and they'll be sleep deprived.

I actually find it funny that Adderall is on the WADA banned substances list. I mean short of giving someone an IV of meth before an MMA fight or something, I don't think anyone would argue stimulant usage is conductive to performance. If my opponent in any sport wanted to take amphetamines go for it, they're endurance will take a hit, their appetite will drop and they'll be sleep deprived.

Amphetamines were used by basically all the cyclist in the Tour de France a few decades ago, but only during competition.

Amphetamines were used by basically all the cyclist in the Tour de France a few decades ago, but only during competition.

Interesting.. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge stimulant fan... Stimulants make me a productive machine, improve my mood, social ability, overall quality of life... but I just can't see how someone could think they could boost endurance or like a "personal record" on weight lifting.. I really don't.

I've been in the gym on Adderall, Vyvanse, Ritalin .. DMAA .. DMAE .. you fuckin' name it.

If my life depended on me putting up a new record or running a best time in a race, I would skip the adderall and blast a nice fat shot of Test P / Tren A and go for the fuckin' ticket.

But that's just me.

But granted these are two vastly different scenarios.. my tolerance to drugs is absurd and when I use stimulants I use a minimum of 120 mg or I really don't feel much .. and that's not bragging or exaggerating.. after dosing speed paste from the Netherlands for a year every night to work night shift.. my tolerance will never be the same

Interesting.. Don't get me wrong I'm a huge stimulant fan... Stimulants make me a productive machine, improve my mood, social ability, overall quality of life... but I just can't see how someone could think they could boost endurance or like a "personal record" on weight lifting.. I really don't.

I've been in the gym on Adderall, Vyvanse, Ritalin .. DMAA .. DMAE .. you fuckin' name it.

If my life depended on me putting up a new record or running a best time in a race, I would skip the adderall and blast a nice fat shot of Test P / Tren A and go for the fuckin' ticket.

But that's just me.
For weight lifting fast acting steroids would prob give much more advantage than stims.
In particular orals like Halotestin or Cheque Drops, and Oils like Tren base, or Test base.
Although I would still take those and a low dose of Amphetamine, Caffeine and Huperzine A.

The doses of stims that would help with endurance would be pretty low I think.

You’re not being serious, right? Amphetamine will uniquivicoally increase strength and performance in a dose dependent manner. Anyone amped up on amphetamine is going to fatigue slower, react faster, and have greater power output.

Every time I’ve destroyed PRs by rediculous numbers has been taking Adderall pre workout and same with most of the powerlifters I know.

You’re not being serious, right? Amphetamine will uniquivicoally increase strength and performance in a dose dependent manner. Anyone amped up on amphetamine is going to fatigue slower, react faster, and have greater power output.

Every time I’ve destroyed PRs by rediculous numbers has been taking Adderall pre workout and same with most of the powerlifters I know.
He seems to be talking about daily use of stims and not just in competition.
In that case benefits fade and the issues he mentions are true.