• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall and Alcohol

roger3367

Greenlighter
So I am attending a Big Sean concert tonight and have planned to drink for it. I have taken 100mg of adderall today (I have stayed plenty hydrated,) and will start drinking around 5 (concert is at 8). I drank 10 beers a few weeks ago while on 60mg of adderall over a 6 hour span and was completely fine, besides the fact that I just felt really tired once it wore off. What precautions should I take while doing this? Any information at all will help me, so please put in your input! Thank you!

Stay hydrated.. not too hydrated. Adderall and alcohol always went well together back in the day for me, but I was dosing probably much lower than you were. Just play it safe and make sure to pay attention to how your physical body is feeling.

Yes safety is my #1 priority. I have had 2 bottles of water and want to have 2 more before I start drinking. I feel like I will be okay with that.

Just keep hydrated. In my case I know almost instantly when I am losing hydration as my lips start to get dry and chapped. Even without alcohol it happens and I just throw down tons of water.