• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

adderall and 10MG hydrocodone

Joshkanesd

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. Just need a bit of help.
I've taken about 25mg of adderall throughout the day today, and in the last two hours I've taken three 10/325 hydrocodone's and drank four beers. No effect from the beer because of the adderall. The question I have is how many more hydros can I take to not worry about any health issues? I'm looking to feel more of an effect from the hydrocodone's. Not much tolerance and feeling decent right now from the three I've taken but I wanna take one more.

UPDATE- So I just took the 4th 10MG hydrocodone. So far so good. I can't sleep on opiets and I usually take three flexerile with the hydrocodone to fall asleep.....
Would that be a problem taking the three flexerile on top of all this so I can sleep later?

I personally would not take the flexerile/Cyclobenzaprine or any muscle relaxant/downer, or any more drugs. Good luck. I am moving this to other drugs.

I would worry more about the tylenol in the vicodin than the actual hydrocodone.

Dont make that combo a habit. Dont mix downers like the beer and pills not only because the risk of respiratory depression and death, it's really bad for your liver to mix booze and tylenol. Ive never done adderall but ive read when coming down from the upper to use a benzo? Just because you dont feel the beer doesn't mean its not affecting your respiratory system. Do a little research next time BEFORE doing your drugs. Wish you the best.

^I feel that opiates are better for the crash than benzos. The warm opi buzz totally kills the come down and while making a habit of taking either is not a good idea you have to remember that with opiates the withdrawal is in most cases not physically harmful unlike benzos.

Last edited:
Regardless, I think you don't need to take any more meds for now.
You have already drank and used 4 hydrocodones on top of those Adderall you took earlier.
It's not safe to drink and take pills.

^I feel that opiates are better for the crash than benzos. The warm opi buzz totally kills the come down and while making a habit of taking either is not a good idea you have to remember that with opiates the withdrawal is in most cases not physically harmful unlike benzos.

Makes perfect sense thank you.
I specifically ment booze and opiates is a dangerous combo. I do agree from what ive seen benzo withdrawal is insane to say the least. I couldn't even began to imagine what thats like. Opiate WD is bad enough for me.

Alot of the time those drugs will almost cancel each other out. So the adderall keeps your heart rate up, and the opiates take it back down (even though for me oxy is very stimulating as it is). The only problem is if you keep taking more opiates (which in itself is dangerous due to apap) then once the addy wears off the respiratory depression might be more extreme then you're used to. It feels like youre fine because they are cancelling out, but once wear off is where it could get dangerous.

Good luck and stay safe

very carful with the apap and the beer, your probably ok right now but dont take any more hydros with drinking since you want to prettty much half the daily limit of 3G's of apap if your drinking, alcohol uses a certain enzyme in the liver and if i remember correctly apap uses the same one so it puts alot of stress ALOT on your liver, and kidneys.

anyways if ur going to take anything more do a cwe of the hydros, be carful since ur combo is already dangerous, def dont make it a habit but youll probably not die tonight, but its not a good idea to be doing this combo all the time.

If your urine is extremely dark it means your liver is working like a maniac. I have HEP C., and im in stage S3 out of S4. My liver has significant damage. My doctor told me if my urine becomes too dark, even after drinking lots of water, that I should write down everything I ate and drank that day and go to his office so he can review what may be causing this. He also told me to avoid tylenol and alcohol as they put to much stress on the liver.

The reason your urine becomes dark when you have liver damage is that it is not filtering everything out of it, and it is overworking your kidneys. I guess just be wary of the darkness of your urine. Most people can correct this by drinking lots of fluids, but people that have liver damage have a harder time correcting this.

Thanks guys. I know I didn't reply for a while. Life got busy. Thanks for all the advice. I've been taking combos like that off and on for years and nothing has ever gone wrong. But it only takes once.
I really don't do those that often only when I can get them but I have the type of personality though that says GO GO GO. That's probably why I was asking those questions. I love the help from this site and appreciate all the non biased help.

Thanks
J