• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs ADB-Pinaca, 4-MDMB-2201, ADB-Butinaca, SGT-78

TMNPothead

Bluelighter
Mods if there is a better place for this thread to have my question answered could you kindly move it there.

I’ve been out of the cannabinoids loop for quite a while. A buddy of mine, literally a buddy I’d admit it if it was myself wanted me to order some for him because he’s unable to use THC. Please no replies about just not using any or the dangers of cannabinoids i know they can be dangerous when abused, so does he.

what I would like to know though out of the 4 in the title which is the most pleasurable and satisfying high? Most potent? Most dangerous? Really any information would be great. These are the only 4 the vendor I use has in stock.
Thanks in advance, peace

I don't think there are many 'noid heads on bluelight unfortunately so you might not have much success here. Your best bet for a question of this specificity would be reddit.

Just keep in mind synthetic cannabinoids are inherently far, far more toxic than cannabis and should generally be avoided. If it is a matter of needing to switch from cannabis to cannabinoids for the purpose of circumventing drug tests then perhaps quiting should be considered.

However, Delta 8 THC (referred to as D 8 ) is legal and readily available for purchase and is pretty similar to traditional delta 9 THC. From my experience it is about 1/4 as potent but it is safe to use. All synthetic cannabinoids are unsafe by natural of their pure agonism of cannabinoid receptors and should generally be avoided.

I don't think there are many 'noid heads on bluelight unfortunately so you might not have much success here. Your best bet for a question of this specificity would be reddit.

Just keep in mind synthetic cannabinoids are inherently far, far more toxic than cannabis and should generally be avoided. If it is a matter of needing to switch from cannabis to cannabinoids for the purpose of circumventing drug tests then perhaps quiting should be considered.

However, Delta 8 THC (referred to as D 8 ) is legal and readily available for purchase and is pretty similar to traditional delta 9 THC. From my experience it is about 1/4 as potent but it is safe to use. All synthetic cannabinoids are unsafe by natural of their pure agonism of cannabinoid receptors and should generally be avoided.
I agree entirely honestly. Last time I tried a noid was jwh-072 I believe and that was well over a decade ago. Just trying to help him out because he enjoys the crap for some reason and might as well get him a little bulk discount since I’m getting some goodies from China already.s

I have a suspicion that the only real differences between any of the new synthetic cannabinoids is going to be the duration.. they are all super high affinity full agonists for CB1/2, and don't bind anywhere else...

Toxicity and danger are total unknowns but I would note every one of those compounds has been linked to multiple hospitalizations and deaths. Maybe it's best to dose them orally and have a milligram scale handy.

Delta-8 THC would be a much better option but it may pop a positive on urinalysis.

It is sad that people have to resort to synthetics because of urine tests. Back in 2010 I had to take my one and only urine test for work but was smoking a light mix of parsley and JWH-018. It felt ok at the light level. I did OD once and it scared the piss out of me. Every second felt like an hour. Then when I came down I ate a whole box of cookies. Very magnified effects. But at normal dosages it felt a lot like weed.

After that I had a sproradic sample of different ones from those times. I got a sample once by 2014 that when I tried it I felt like I was having a stroke (of course all in my head) but it scared me. I have heard all kinds of scary stories of synthetics after 2014. I think some of the earlier ones were more acceptable or at least not as feared.

Cannabis has to be legal for a urine test. I understand there are jobs like driving a forklift that it is better to not be drunk and stoned but a better test would be needed. Alcohol fades quick, something like that. But regular office jobs, if they even give urine tests anymore have started to not worry about cannabis in the US at least some of the legal states.

has anybody with access to d8-thc tested this? would be interesting to see...

Yes i have some experience with it. Its about 1/4th the potency of delta 9 THC and qualitatively a bit different. More stimulating in my experience.

I prefer delta-8 in many ways, mostly because there is zero anxiety. It's really chill, has a lot of the same characteristics as regular THC, but less intense and as I mentioned, no anxiety component at all.

I prefer delta-8 in many ways, mostly because there is zero anxiety. It's really chill, has a lot of the same characteristics as regular THC, but less intense and as I mentioned, no anxiety component at all.
How would you describe it in terms of potency relative to delta 9 THC? I feel like its 1/4th but my girlfriend described it as 1/2....

I would have said 1/2 at first, but it seems like tolerance goes up very rapidly. I used to take a few puffs and get nicely high, now I can smoke a big old dab or eat like 120mg and get the same high. It also pumped up my weed tolerance but that's actually nice because I was hardly ever smoking due to being so sensitive to it that one hit of normal American weed these days would get me too high a lot of the time. These days it's more like 1/4 the potency, with tolerance, if I had to estimate.

It's also kinda hard to say, because the nature of the high is less intense, too.