• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ad seen 'NZ Herbals' "now available in Australia" wtf?

Machine said:
Ok this was the official response from the TGA to my enquiries. Not a second too soon either I might add as I had 20 grams of BZP powder and 6 grams of TFMPP on order which I promptly cancelled.

Why did you cancel the order?

According to the info you posted, its all legal till the 1st of September.

SelfCtrl said:
Why did you cancel the order?

According to the info you posted, its all legal till the 1st of September.

I actually knocked it down to 2 grams BZP and 1 gram TFMPP. 20 grams BZP and 6 grams TFMPP would be a year or two's worth for me now. Getting too old to party ALL the time :) but I was going to experiment with them in different doses and also MeOPP and mCPP (which I have sourced from a local chem supplier by the way) along with different herbs, vitamins and amino acids.

It will be illegal to be in possession or use substances in schedule 9 so I scaled back the order. That and I have some pills that I have imported recently. Not long to devour them all. =D

@8ft-sativa - You have to import them

Last edited:
All piperazines banned in Australia nation wide as of September. So if you know where to get it right now, they're selling it cheaper and more potent than in the past than usual to get rid of it all.

BZP use

[EDIT: Threads merged. hoptis]

I'm interested in hearing people's experiences with BZP (benzylpiperidine), which is legal in NZ (for a few more months I'd say).
Apparently some tests have found that BZP has been comparable to dextro-amphetamine (though BZP is 1/10th the potency).

Do you consider it a drug of abuse? (ie would you use it if you couldn't get meth).
Is it a good buzz?

I have no intention of trying it, but I'm interested as to why there hasn't been more media attention to what seems to be a 'new' class of stimulants -- usually the media jumps all over that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
In all honesty, i think it's a very shitty stimulant.

If you want to get the "buzz/peak" from it be prepared to have a comedown worse than meth for less of the buzz and euphoria.

I have mixed it with meth and G though to recreate some pretty weird but tingly feelings, but wouldnt really say it is safe doing so. Felt good for a while though.

One thing that scares me about BZP is nitrous use on it after you smoke weed. Its really different to other n2o + drug mixes and pretty damn psychotic. Feels like your brain cells are just popping like a big solid overdose of IV meth. ;)

I don't think its a safe chemical at all. And think all the piperazines are shit and a joke to minimise harm from illegal more popular drugs. The only reason its safer is because its not made in the "backyard" setting. If meth and MDMA were 99%+ pure synthed in safe lab settings, i think they'd be way safer than any piperazines, especially MDMA anyway,

I heard if you inject it though the rush is a lot like injecting coke and only lasts a few minutes which is interesting because a high dose of BZP can last well into the next day with the comedown effects and all. Less ways for it to get into ecstasy pills then. Since it's so cheap.

I don't recommend this drug to anyone and frankly don't give a shit if its being made illegal.

I have't tried MeOPP but some people like it, but mCPP is probably the most horrible drug I've ever tried, worse than eating random plant sap in a forest. And 2CB-BZP looks like it is rather shitty and useless too.

Edit: Everyone reacts so differently to piperazines more than other other class of drugs. I've seen people spin out and think they've taken a psychedelic and spew lots and lots from small doses of BZP. I've seen people think a medium dose feels like a speedy version of ecstasy, but still be able to chill out, seen peoples get nothing from it, and worse.

I actually really liked it. Although it did muck around with my eye sight so I couldn't focus if I had a fair amount.

I played with different levels of BZP and TFMPP, (pills and powder) and found that you got a totally different feeling each time. Was really good just for that extra lift before going down the pub or something. I had no problems drinking with it either but I was very conscious of keeping up my hydration levels.

If you had a big night it did make you feel a little crook the next day but for me this was not much at all. Sleeping was a bitch tho. :D

What I really found enticing about it was that it stimulated you (and very much so if you had a good dose) but it left your head the same. So you had all the energy, but your brain wasn't going a million miles an hour. Means you still had to dictate your mood and make sure you didn't get down, but it also meant basically no come down for me.

If you have good mental control then I think you would thoroughly enjoy it as your mood is still mostly controlled by you. Also has a fair body load at times so experience helps with larger doses.

A good suggestion would be to try it in a comfortable setting first or at least somewhere it doesn't matter if you look like you are fucked as you need to learn how to control your moods. Nothing worse than being in a room full of people you don't really know and trying to keep it real. Once you know what to expect it is fine though, but as previously mentioned it is different for different people.

I went to my high school reunion on BZP and I didn't feel a thing except a pain in the stomach from it and it made me feel nervous! Only time I didn't enjoy it actually, but I had some strong MDMA pills on me and one of those soon did the trick! :D That was a great night I must say. Also the pain in the stomach may have been due to the beer I had been drinking but I've also drank a dozen beers on BZP before and was absolutely fine.

I also liked the fliperazine, just makes you feel different really and you can trip hard if you take two or more. Taking one before going down the pub just adds an extra element for me and I thoroughly enjoy it. It basically makes you feel weird if the best way to explain it. Lucky me found 3 caps of this in my bag the other day. Thought I'd munched them all.

Haven't tried the mcPP or meOPP but may as they are still legal here in Oz. Lucky I have very sensitive digital scales as doses of these are ~37.5mg so you need to be accurate.

Machine said:
I actually really liked it. Although it did muck around with my eye sight so I couldn't focus if I had a fair amount.

I played with different levels of BZP and TFMPP, (pills and powder) and found that you got a totally different feeling each time. Was really good just for that extra lift before going down the pub or something. I had no problems drinking with it either but I was very conscious of keeping up my hydration levels.

If you had a big night it did make you feel a little crook the next day but for me this was not much at all. Sleeping was a bitch tho. :D

What I really found enticing about it was that it stimulated you (and very much so if you had a good dose) but it left your head the same. So you had all the energy, but your brain wasn't going a million miles an hour. Means you still had to dictate your mood and make sure you didn't get down, but it also meant basically no come down for me.

If you have good mental control then I think you would thoroughly enjoy it as your mood is still mostly controlled by you. Also has a fair body load at times so experience helps with larger doses.

A good suggestion would be to try it in a comfortable setting first or at least somewhere it doesn't matter if you look like you are fucked as you need to learn how to control your moods. Nothing worse than being in a room full of people you don't really know and trying to keep it real. Once you know what to expect it is fine though, but as previously mentioned it is different for different people.

I went to my high school reunion on BZP and I didn't feel a thing except a pain in the stomach from it and it made me feel nervous! Only time I didn't enjoy it actually, but I had some strong MDMA pills on me and one of those soon did the trick! :D That was a great night I must say. Also the pain in the stomach may have been due to the beer I had been drinking but I've also drank a dozen beers on BZP before and was absolutely fine.

I also liked the fliperazine, just makes you feel different really and you can trip hard if you take two or more. Taking one before going down the pub just adds an extra element for me and I thoroughly enjoy it. It basically makes you feel weird if the best way to explain it. Lucky me found 3 caps of this in my bag the other day. Thought I'd munched them all.

Haven't tried the mcPP or meOPP but may as they are still legal here in Oz. Lucky I have very sensitive digital scales as doses of these are ~37.5mg so you need to be accurate.

Tried mcpp from 20-100mg Same shiut, lesser dose was more annoying because I didnt know when it would peak and end.. I HATE the stuff.

I have't tried MeOPP but some people like it

MeOPP is the only one I can tolerate, minimal side effects.
Had a great time in Queenstown on BZP/TFMPP, actually felt alot like MDMA for about an hour or two, but then got really tweaked out and came down for 24 hours lol

Horrid stuff.