• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ad seen 'NZ Herbals' "now available in Australia" wtf?

person said:
Ill just buy a gram of BZP and TFMPP,

Quick note here, I wouldn't recommend anyboy take more than 10-50mg TFMPP on your first go, taking 100mg TFMPP is likely to produce visual distortions and so forth but for a lot of people the side effects at this dose are more unpleasant than the quality of the psychedelic experince merits. The nausea and body's internal thermostat oscillating between hot sweats and cold shivers is too much.

I'd keep TFMPP doses really small, and suggest that 100mg is too much for most people.

Fury at 'speed' pill ads
Jane Metlikovec
July 27, 2006 12:00am

A NEW Zealand company is advertising its potentially harmful "legal speed" herbal pills over Victorian airwaves just weeks before they are to be banned by Australian authorities.

The "energy" pills are legal in New Zealand but have led to more than 120 overdoses recently, according to a study of New Zealand hospital admissions.

Australian Drug Foundation CEO Bill Stronach slammed the ad campaign, which will be on dance music radio station Kiss FM from today.

"It is irresponsible given they are about to be banned for health reasons and it is not very socially responsible at all," Mr Stronach said.

He said it was sending the wrong message to young people.

"It is telling them that they have to take a pill to have a good time, and there is a real risk they will go on to take illicit drugs," he said.

Promoted as the "new breed of speed", the Silver Bullet pill packet warns users not to take the pills if they intend to sleep within eight hours.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration will impose its Australia-wide sales ban on benzylpiperazine (BZP) on September 1, deciding it is similar to a weak amphetamine.

Kiss FM manager Tim Byrne said the pills had led to fewer illicit drug overdoses in New Zealand.

"The company claims it is creating harm minimisation, and we are a big believer in that," he said.

A Silver Bullet twin pack costs about $26 online.

Buyers must be over 18 and can only buy eight packets at a time.

The pills contain the pepper extract BZP, which is restricted in NSW, Queensland, WA, SA and in the NT.

In New Zealand they can be bought in milkbars, service stations and bottle shops.

[EDIT: Source removed. hoptis] said its "speed replacement" pills were "as good as the real thing".

Clayton man Joe, 23, said the pills were popular in his home country with former ecstasy users.

"You can get a pretty bad headache, but its certainly a good alternative to hard drugs," he said.

From Herald Sun (article not linked because of source)

Kiss FM manager Tim Byrne said the pills had led to fewer illicit drug overdoses in New Zealand.

"The company claims it is creating harm minimisation, and we are a big believer in that," he said.

Big thumbs up to them for this statement, real fan of Kiss myself so good to see them taking a stand on political issues related to the dance scene.

so australia bans bzp. what about other piperazines. i find bzp pretty shit but mixing it with other stff is ok. but all up its a shitty drug which i recon is alot worse for you than what its meant to be replacing e and speed.
it real bad for your whole body drain seritonin and fucks with your mind also.
its meant to to be alot badder for your kidneys than the alternative

what about other piperazines.

if they're smart they'll copy the wording from one state there (NT?) where it talks about "phenylpiperazine derivatives"

bzp is self limiting, far lower addictive potential than meth which it was brought in to replace

nz had some nasty problems with smokable crystal meth

Well ive seen ALOT of mates reduce there pills and meth usage from almost a daily ritual to 'now and then'. But mainly cos theyve taken BZP or TFMPP based pills. So it is a good thing. Like myself i'd been smoking ice for several years on a daily basis, even smoking in the single toilet cubicle at work on a 5 minute rest break lol. To now just smoking ice a couple times a month or 2 (which is reduced usage in my words, probably not in others lol :p ), cos I have been dosing on BZP alot, especially for breakfast haha.. But hey better than sucking that glass cock every morning.
Some of my mates here a couple years ago were all saying, 'those party pills are for kids only', to now buying it by the gram.

Oh and cheers matt for the amount of work you do here and everywhere else.

After having two dark angels at a party the other week, I cant understand why people in Australia would actually pay money for bzp.

It was fun for a short while, maybe an hour. Felt like a weak dose of speed some of the time. At one stage it felt like that uneasy feeling before MDMA kicks in. After the initial stage was over, I felt terrible, sick, sweaty. Couldnt sleep, eat or fuck when I went home. Worst comedown ever, and this is taking in to account I have been using MDMA for 5 years...

I would rather be straight/sober than use BZP.

Question: Is there a smokable/crystallized version of this BZP, or do all of the products just come in pills that have been bound together with other ingredients? I wouldn't dare think smoking a pill, but I'm just interested to know if there's a smokable powder/crystallized product available?
If so, how does it compare to meth?
Cheers.

just got back from nz(queenstown,wellington), in wellington they have energy pill cafes where they have a board of menus to pick and choose from they are set up like an ice cream shop i went in thinking it was one lol, anyway i had these ones called bulldogs in q'town as i have a high tolerance to "e"pills i dumped 4 of these pills in one hit and was actually surprised how close they felt to mdma(tingles,eyewobbles) only thing i hated about the come down was that i didn't sleep for two days and was really sketchy and irritable..

your not supposed to eat 4 at a time my man...dont complain if you dont follow directions...

and if you live in Victoria, Tasmania or the ACT (All other states they are illegal) grab them now because after the 1st of November BZP and TFMPP will no longer be able to be imported into Australia legally.

It is a pity that our government is so narrow minded they cannot even begin to think outside of the prohibition square to even consider harm minimisation techniques.

Good on the New Zealand government for having the foresight to create options for otherwise law abiding citizens who just want to have fun and remain sociable rather than a dribbling, aggressive mess (alcohol, our only legal alternative) They will no doubt reap the rewards for it. Bravo!

Diacetylus said:
Question: Is there a smokable/crystallized version of this BZP, or do all of the products just come in pills that have been bound together with other ingredients? I wouldn't dare think smoking a pill, but I'm just interested to know if there's a smokable powder/crystallized product available?
If so, how does it compare to meth?
Cheers.

I can't tell you about the effects as I haven't tried it yet (but I have a big stash coming my way soon) but you can get a powder form of both BZP and TFMPP. (Only legal if you live in Victoria, Tasmania or the ACT. In Victoria it is unregulated at this stage) As for smoking/vapourising it I am not sure, but a check on www.erowid.com should let you know from users past experiences (also what it may be like)

Both of these substances have recently been added to Schedule 9 meaning you need to obtain a permit to import, but I am not certain when this takes effect. (1st of September 2006?)

I have written to the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) to ascertain if it is still legal to import but they will not reply to my queries. I believe they are stalling until it is no longer possible after 01/09/06.

Customs where unable to comment on certain substances (It is the TGA's area) but I would believe that these substances would fall under the importing regulations for medicines meaning you cannot import any more than a 3 month supply at one time and no more than 15 month supply in a 12 month period.

I do know that the party pill manufacturers will cease all shipping to Australia on the 1st of September due to law enforcement here. So I guess this is when it must cease.

Anyone know any different?

I also cannot get any info from the TGA on the various research chemicals available, although a memo was circulated with regulations put in place on December 5th 2005 giving them the authority to sieze chemicals such as 2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, 5-Meo-DIMT? etc others are most likely banned through our analogue drugs laws but there is one rumoured to be a "smart pill" (see PIHKAL) which I am interested in obtaining if still legal for my own "research" purposes.

Sorry, getting a bit off topic so will sign out now.

Those things are really meant to be taken singularly. Half a one does the job for me, more like speed than ecstacy though.

You CAN'T eat 2 or 3 and expect not to feel like the inside of a dead cat, imo.

imo, dont think they are replacement to the illegal drugs, and you will then enjoy what they offer

Machine said:
I can't tell you about the effects as I haven't tried it yet (but I have a big stash coming my way soon) but you can get a powder form of both BZP and TFMPP. (Only legal if you live in Victoria, Tasmania or the ACT. In Victoria it is unregulated at this stage) As for smoking/vapourising it I am not sure, but a check on www.erowid.com should let you know from users past experiences (also what it may be like)

Both of these substances have recently been added to Schedule 9 meaning you need to obtain a permit to import, but I am not certain when this takes effect. (1st of September 2006?)

I have written to the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) to ascertain if it is still legal to import but they will not reply to my queries. I believe they are stalling until it is no longer possible after 01/09/06.

Customs where unable to comment on certain substances (It is the TGA's area) but I would believe that these substances would fall under the importing regulations for medicines meaning you cannot import any more than a 3 month supply at one time and no more than 15 month supply in a 12 month period.

I do know that the party pill manufacturers will cease all shipping to Australia on the 1st of September due to law enforcement here. So I guess this is when it must cease.

Anyone know any different?

I also cannot get any info from the TGA on the various research chemicals available, although a memo was circulated with regulations put in place on December 5th 2005 giving them the authority to sieze chemicals such as 2C-I, 2C-T-2, 2C-T-7, 5-Meo-DIMT? etc others are most likely banned through our analogue drugs laws but there is one rumoured to be a "smart pill" (see PIHKAL) which I am interested in obtaining if still legal for my own "research" purposes.

Sorry, getting a bit off topic so will sign out now.

Smoking bzp produces hydrochloric acid which you then inhale into your lungs. Dont do it.

Cyberdyne said:
Smoking bzp produces hydrochloric acid which you then inhale into your lungs. Dont do it.

Oops!! and haha, I liked the feeling of smoking hydro acid, but not anymore!! heh. . Cheers.. 8o

Ok this was the official response from the TGA to my enquiries. Not a second too soon either I might add as I had 20 grams of BZP powder and 6 grams of TFMPP on order which I promptly cancelled.

There are no import restrictions on BZP and I am not aware if it is scheduled for inclusion in the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulations 1956.

Benzyl piperazine (BZP) is classified as a Schedule 9 Prohibited Substance in SA and WA and it is included in the Misuse of Drugs Act in QLD and NT. Effective from 1 September 2006, BZP will be classified as a Schedule 9 Prohibited Substance in all Australian States and Territories.

1-(3-trifluoromethylphenyl)piperazine (TFMPP) is classified as a Schedule 9 substance in SA & WA with TFMPP and other piperazine derivatives included in the NT's Misuse of Drugs Act. Effective from 1 September 2006, TFMPP will be classified as a Schedule 9 Prohibited Substance in all Australian States and Territories.

Schedule 9 Prohibited Substances are those substances which may be abused or misused, the manufacture, possession, sale or use of which should be prohibited by law except when required for medical or scientific research, or for analytical, teaching or training purposes with approval of Commonwealth and/or State or Territory Health Authorities.

Therefore, it is illegal under State/Territory law to be in possession of a Schedule 9 prohibited substance or a substance included in a Misuse of Drugs Act, without the required permission from the relevant State/Territory Health Authority.

For further information, you should contact the State/Territory health authorities. Contact details are available on the TGA website at http://www.tga.gov.au/ndpsc/stdpu.htm

who really care piperazines were not that good anyways.
no real lost. just glade to have tried them first.
i was way more devo about salvia.

I am sure if i wanted BZP i could get it though.
In the words of NWA: fuck the police