• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ad seen 'NZ Herbals' "now available in Australia" wtf?

IWillHostIt

Bluelighter
Seen a flash advertisement for 'new zealand hebals'
The advertisement said its now available to Australia. and on the website they say they have a import license to some of the states of Australia

[EDIT: No sources. hoptis]

Can some smart cookie look into it.

This is the first time I have seen a herbal website saying they can deliver to australia. and if it's not true, then i think ITM should stop the advertisments on there website.

He's a video of it New Zealand Herbals Advert Video Capture The flash advertisement didnt have music with it, thats just me.

I've got to go to work now.

Last edited:
What is in them - they have 5 products. Are they the same underlying substance, just mixed in different doses or are they completely different?

Has anyone tried these particular products and do, for example, the psychedelic or "trippy" variations have effects as good or close to that of say LSD or MDMA?

Seems too good to be true though.....

Last edited:
I really doubt these contain anything like BZP, which is illegal here. Most likely they are the same "legal highs" that do nothing and have been sold for years.

This quote from their About Us page cracked me up:

New Zealand ’s government has taken a libel approach to the use of psychoactives

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
in their terms and conditions it states:

"his is an R18 website. You must be 18 years old or over to purchase anything from this website. DO NOT underestimate the powerful effects of these products. DO NOT exceed stated dose on the packet. These products may cause increased heart rate and short term insomnia. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers or individuals with any medical condition or mental illness. May function as a CNS stimulant. Many products listed contain PHENYLALANINE."

So wht is phenlalanine - from what google showed: phenylalanine is a neurotoxin and excites the neurons in the brain to the point of cellular death.

Even if they are legal they probably won't be for long if someone catches on to it. There was another company a year or so ago sending BZP to Australia claiming it was legal when it definately was not, maybe they got confused ;)

Oh dear. Are you the sort of person who only reads the first entry on Google?

Phenylalanine is in every can of Diet Coke. You've seen how many people drink that crap? How many of them are brain dead? Don't answer that.

Seriously, though, take off the tin foil beanie and scroll down the google list for some more reliable information:

Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid. These substances are called "essential" because the body must get them from food to build the proteins that make up its tissues and keep them working. Therefore, phenylalanine is required for normal development. Phenylalanine is a common amino acid and is found in all natural foods. However, natural foods contain more phenylalanine than required for normal development. This level is too high for patients with PKU, making a special low-phenylala-nine diet a requirement.

Phenylketonuria (PKU) is a rare, inherited, metabolic disorder that can result in mental retardation and other neurological problems. People with this disease have difficulty breaking down and using (metabolizing) the amino acid phenylalanine. PKU is sometimes called Folling's disease in honor of Dr. Asbjorn Folling who first described it in 1934.

http://www.healthline.com/galecontent/phenylketonuria-1

Snopes has a good list of all the debunkings of the Aspartame myths here.

Phenylalanine thats some crazy shit
a bit to dangerous
avoid it at all cost

i heard Phenylalanine makes you go green and make your head spin around while you vomit.

wonder whats in that Mash?
trippy BZP like chemical?
anyone know

tadfish said:
wonder whats in that Mash?
trippy BZP like chemical?
anyone know

johnboy said:
I really doubt these contain anything like BZP, which is illegal here. Most likely they are the same "legal highs" that do nothing and have been sold for years.

Just looking at their site, the only thing they list clearly is that the products contain PHENYLALANINE (wow ;)), but on some of the package images you can make out BZP.

Anyway, just sent them an email as an 'interested consumer' to see what they say about sending it to Aust if it is BZP.

katmeow said:
Anyway, just sent them an email as an 'interested consumer' to see what they say about sending it to Aust if it is BZP.

I bet yours isn't the only one sparked by the placement of this add %)

i also know of another company that i "stumbled" across that would send BZP to OZ, from NZ, they said they do it all the time with no hassles and that there products are totally legal in OZ???

is this the stufff that some 14 yo picked at a adult bookstore and had (i think) three bottles and it gave him heart termors and to go to hospital?? the story was on today tonight or a current affair three weeks ago.

i'll check out there web site in a sec for more info, but i think it was in Vic.

if you mixed phenylalinine with other neuro agents you would deffentally get some reation, It be very interesting to see what happens iff you mix these herbal concotions with antipsychotic agents (clozapine,zyprexa,lithium carbonate) to name a few. if msg can bring out the worst in a patient with a history of mental illness, this crap wont stay "legal"for long in some states

Phenylalanine is a preservitive, pritty nasty really. It can shrink you balls

AcidRain said:
lol, take a look at your bottle of diet coke, hey look - phenylalinine!

Quote:
some of the states of victoria.
WTF are they on (about)?

That was my mistake I think. I was in a rush for work. Fixed.