Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors/Actresses you hate for... whatever reason

I literally can't understand someone saying Will Ferrell sucks (best comedian of all time, him or Jim Carey) and Meryl Streep is actually even halfway decent at acting... Did you see Out of Afrika? Did you see The Iron Lady? TERRIBLE!

OHHHH MY GOD YES! MY LEAST FAVORITE ACTOR OF ALL TIME!!!

Something about Leto's face just makes me wana punch him. He's an absolute shit actor to boot.

Are you from the U.S.?

Yeh

His films all mock America, I can't see how anyone outside the U.S. couldn't enjoy that. Talladega Nights is about as 'up yours' to America as it gets.

I've enjoyed some of his films. I don't think he's terrible at comedy. I just think he's very, very overrated. His humour is a bit too silly for my tastes, too. Like every role he plays assumes the comedy tactic of grown-man-acts-like-child. It's comedy for people with a terminally low IQ.
Again, I don't hate everything he does.

I could never watch Game of Thrones solely because of that bleached blonde woman who played the mother of dragons, she irriates tf out of me and i have no idea why, i really cant watch anything with her on it

Richard Gere - this pretentious fucking prick thinks he's some sophisticated European hottie... fuck him, he can't even act and looks stupid 100% of the time I FUCKING HATE RICHARD GERE

Yo seriously FUCK RICHARD GERE. I FUCKING HATE RICHARD GERE. I HOPE HE FUCKING LOSES ALL HIS MONEY. I HOPE HE HAS A HORRIBLE DAY. I FUCKING HATE RICHARD GERE. I WISH THE WORST UPON HIM. RICHARD GERE IS SATAN. RICHARD GERE SHOULD BE SAD. I DON'T WANT RICHARD GERE TO BE HAPPY. I WANT HIM TO LOSE EVERYTGHING BECAUSE HE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME IN THE LAST MOVIE OF HIS I WATCHED.

I was planning on listing a lot more but my brain is about to crash

but I swear to God with my last dying breath I will say FUCK RICHARD GERE

This made me laugh like crazy.. In fact the whole thread is LOL.

I love Will Ferrell, but I'm allowed cos I'm Aussie.

Tom Cruise's finest moment was when he jumped on Oprah's couch like a moron.

I can't think of anyone I hate atm.

joel-kinnaman-meet-queue4.png

This guy, from House of Cards. God he was so terrible, absolutely ruined 2 seasons along with some questionable writing.