⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Actors/Actresses you hate for... whatever reason

TOM CRUISE

I still like some of his movies but as a person I think he is no good.

Power hungry weirdo who follows the most illogical faith in the world.

I just wished the aliens came and gave him and his comrades the lift off this
planet they so want.

He's a freakin' idiot.

Ditto Will Ferrell. It irritates me how so many Americans think he's the funniest shit ever. He's know to be a jackass IRL and often berates or humiliates his fans.
Its the SNL gravytrain where a lot of people after SNL do movies and they really shouldn't. Ferrell is like this average guy doing weird shit = funny. Seth Rogen is another guy that I could care less about. There is a whole slew of actors that have had careers after some movie, like Superbad, where they should have went away but for whatever reason Hollywood needs to fill certain roles in comedy and there you go. Ellen Page (she is a he now, Elliot Page), like really?

This movie was so stupid terrible. Everything this guy talks about is exactly what I was thinking while wathcing it. Worth the watch if you got nothing else to do but watch stuff on NetFlix. :D

Last edited:
Yeah I can't stand Jesse Eisenberg either, especially since they keep casting him in stuff I'm definitely going to watch.

He sucked in Superman. He sucked in The Social Network. Speaking fast doesn't mean you're a genius.

He delivers his lines faster than a coked up ad-libbing Robin Williams. He doesn't breathe. He doesn't blink. Ugh. There were two entire Zombieland films for him to die.

I also don't like Zoey Deschanel or Daniel Day Lewis. They're not bad at what they do. They just irritate me.

She's always doing this wide eyed cute thing even though she's like middle aged now. He needs to tonw it down a notch or three. We get it. You can act. Now stop doing cartwheels and get on with the fucking story.

I hate anyone who hates Jim Carrey.

I'm sorry. Jim Carrey was my favorite actor from 0-12 years old. He's grown exponentially.

Tom Cruise is another one of those actors I like despite media opinion. Sure, he's a scientologist, but like Bruce Lee, Jason Scott Lee and Brandon Lee, he does most of his stunts.

I fucking hate that bitch who starred in Pirates of the Carribean though, even if she made a good appearance in Pride and Prejudice

I hate anyone who hates Jim Carrey.

I'm sorry. Jim Carrey was my favorite actor from 0-12 years old. He's grown exponentially.

Tom Cruise is another one of those actors I like despite media opinion. Sure, he's a scientologist, but like Bruce Lee, Jason Scott Lee and Brandon Lee, he does most of his stunts.

I fucking hate that bitch who starred in Pirates of the Carribean though, even if she made a good appearance in Pride and Prejudice
Kiera Knightley?

Ditto Will Ferrell. It irritates me how so many Americans think he's the funniest shit ever. He's know to be a jackass IRL and often berates or humiliates his fans.
Now, I'm a peaceful guy, but if you speak ill of Meryl Streep again, I WILL have to kick your cunt in.
I literally can't understand someone saying Will Ferrell sucks (best comedian of all time, him or Jim Carey) and Meryl Streep is actually even halfway decent at acting... Did you see Out of Afrika? Did you see The Iron Lady? TERRIBLE!

Jared Leto sucked as Joker. Don't bother defending him because it's true and you know I'm right. :cool:
OHHHH MY GOD YES! MY LEAST FAVORITE ACTOR OF ALL TIME!!!

Something about Leto's face just makes me wana punch him. He's an absolute shit actor to boot.

Last edited: