• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Acrylfentanyl

Have you looked into whatever fentanyl analogues are stil legal in Sweden? Like 4-fluoroisobutyrfentanyl maybe?

Even if it's less bang for your buck - safety first.

W
Have you looked into whatever fentanyl analogues are stil legal in Sweden? Like 4-fluoroisobutyrfentanyl maybe?

Even if it's less bang for your buck - safety first.

It's an analogue of Acryl-fent, some 4 times weaker than Acrylfent itself

ive tested it now! ;)
5mg dissolved in 10ml water then put inside a nosespray wich gives about 100sprays on that so it is really potent.

Ive been using FU-F and u-47 allot but this one is the best rc opiate yet imo. but very hard to find somewhere to buy it in powder.. :sus:

Does anyone know if this stuff might make some irreversible bind with the opioid receptor? Seeing as it might be a michaels acceptor.

I've tried that swedish "analog of acrylfentanyl", whatever it is, and I've been feeling pretty weird for a couple of days since. It might be a coincidence but who knows.

ive also done the swedish one, used it a couple times now felt nothing strange.. even better than all previous ones, this is my new favourite im gonna stock up on some acrylfent powder and make a alcohol solution

^ Why do you think it's "even better than all previous ones"? Have you also tried the Acryl-F? Sounds as it's probably even more potent, which is kinda scary tbh 8o!

Does anyone know if this stuff might make some irreversible bind with the opioid receptor? Seeing as it might be a michaels acceptor.

I've tried that swedish "analog of acrylfentanyl", whatever it is, and I've been feeling pretty weird for a couple of days since. It might be a coincidence but who knows.
Some just seem to react like that on all or some of the fent-analogues, furanyl-fent was pretty notorious causing unwanted feelings/effects on many users

Some just seem to react like that on all or some of the fent-analogues, furanyl-fent was pretty notorious causing unwanted feelings/effects on many users

I like acryl more as it has more of a body high than fu-f and longer effect.

Hey theopiate! I didn't think you could get in in the US since it is an analogue of class 1 drug. Heroin is class 1 so I would think fentanyl would be too and so none of the analogues could be shipped to US?

Hey theopiate! I didn't think you could get in in the US since it is an analogue of class 1 drug. Heroin is class 1 so I would think fentanyl would be too and so none of the analogues could be shipped to US?
Sorry I just started posting and just figured out how to quote. I've always read a Fuck ton of threads for the past 7 years tho

Also sold as "Acryloyl-F". Still, likely carcinogenic, don't risk it.

I'm surprised people resorted to this "just because they could" when other analogs that are less likely to be harmful in the sense of carcinogenic and who knows what else when it was RESEARCHED and NEVER SOLD by, if I'm not mistaken, the first vendor of fentanyl analogs with acetyl and butyr fentanyl as it was obviously problematic.

As others and myself have posted stay away from this fentanyl analog. There are other less harmful ones while none are proven safe.

does it last longer? Or just is just stronger rush/euphoria/ etc...

MD don't kill yourself with this one it's not a joke. There are less toxic analogs

Hi guys!
Does it not polymerise in the bottle? I would expect this to be polymerised after a bit...

I disagree, if you want to play with matches it's your own business but your scale better damn well plug into the wall.

What makes you say its carcinogenic?

Fentanyl analogues act the same (more or less) as fentanyl citrate (Duragesic), and should be treated as such. How is this one any different than say acetyl or butyr as far as side effects are concerned?